X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rb25 r32 ECU Options?

Rb25Series2 in my r32 gts-t
    currently running rb20 ecu w/ Nistune,
    I am not really familiar with the nistune also know that with this set up i loss VCT so loss of potential power,

I got the car tuned but since then i fixed a bunch of fueling problems and im guessin my tune is way out now, tried learning the program and figuring out the tune and see if everything workin well, and i dont wanna take the car 8 hrs to get someone to tune it again and still have no help back here (as no one really knows nistune around here it seems)
    My question is should i:
    Stay with the rb20 ecu w/ nistune
    or go to a different system?

found a decent Power FC for sale with map (was thinking this as a option because alot of my friends know the power FC system)
    Haltech i know is a option but is really expensive (well worth it just not looking to spend that much)(Also no local support for tuning this system)

or any other ECU options?

Thanks

Stay with the nistune and get an MSD window switch this can control your "v-tec" get a retune and your set...

I have seen this done and is nothing new works realy great

Comment

Modified internally 300ZX ECU (can reuse the Nistune board in current ECU) or PowerFC.
      RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

i wonder howw decent the power fc will be with the rb's? i know alot of buddies that use it on the Sr's

Comment

Works great, nothing too fancy for the price of the power fc you could afford an MSD window switch, gas to go to to the tuner and a tune, unless your friends tune their fc on the dyno with the proper equipment, I wouldn't trust the tune, ya it might work but can it last and are they optimizing the power of your setup?

Comment

Working...
          X