Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coolant bleeder and pcv question for ffp

Hey guys.

I will install a front facing plenum ( only the top part that bolt to stock runner)

Its not for performance gain its only to clean the engine bay a little bit .

I only have 2 question . What to do with the pcv? Block it and run a hose from the exhaust side breather to a catch can with a small filter? Or drill and tap the plenum to fit it? Or...?

Also i will keep stock tb and water line that goes to it but in front of the stock plennum there is the bleeder .

Can i get rid of the bleeder and just connect the 3 hose together and then jack up the front to bleed it?

Or i was thinking of making a small aluminum block with 3 npt fitting and a bolt to bleed it on top.

The rest im ok ...vacuum, aac and air regulator will need a hose before the tb and i will also need to relocate the blow off but im ok with that.

Thanks!

Frank
    Envoyé depuis mon SGH-I747M avec Tapatalk

You should take lots of pics when you do this I been thinking about going the sane
    95 R33 Gtr

RICE - Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancement

Comment

i will! I decided to make my own bleeder out of an aluminum block! and for the pcv i think i will eliminate it and run a catch can between turbo intake pipe and breather

Comment

Make sure there is an orifice in the recirculation line or you will have way too much crankcase vacuum.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleStreak View Post
          Make sure there is an orifice in the recirculation line or you will have way too much crankcase vacuum.

Recirc of the blow off?

Comment

you can always do what i did Build a log pipe for the pcv system and ran it to catch can with a drain and breather in it . bare with me these are the only pics i have from a couple months ago

as for coolant bleeder you can do something as simple as a 1/4 npt pipe tee with barbs on both ends with a bleeder valve in the top t and put it in what ever small hose you have on the highest point on the motor . I built on for my upper rad hose

Comment

this is what i want to do either 1,2, or 3 ?

Comment

sorry double post

Comment

Originally posted by frankydodo View Post
                  Recirc of the blow off?

I mean the line between your catch can and the turbo suction

Comment

Working...
                  X