370z 18" rims on R34 GTT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 370z 18" rims on R34 GTT?

Hey guys, anybody know if the 370z 18s will fit on a 34 without modification?
    Stock 34 GTT size is 225-45-17 x 7.5" ET38 ( i think 38, definately between 30-40 )
    The 370 rims are 18x8 ET 43 front , 18x9 ET15 rear
    Now the rears would stick out about 1.1" further with that low offset and extra width. Think that will be an issue?
    I have had 9.5" with a higher offset (+35) sticking out 0.7" before on my 33 with no issues.

Any input? I know it would be safer to go with 350z 18''s as the offsets are 30 and 33 for a nice fit. I like the 370 style more though...

Thanks in advance!
    (O||o___SKYLINE___o||O)

I'm thinkin' RB's

Yeah that will fit no problem. You could run a 235/245 rear and a 225 front. You would need a spacer in the front thigh to clear the shock tower and to make it look half decent.

For comparison I just bought sine 18x9.5 +22 with 235/40/18 to run on all four corners of my gtt.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 2

TROL

Comment

Thanks!

On a rim size calculator it says it will me 4mm closer to suspension and 10mm closer to the inside of the wheelwell. Think i should go with a 5 or 10mm spacer?
      (O||o___SKYLINE___o||O)

I'm thinkin' RB's

Comment

20mm. If you're running a 225 on the front. No spacer on the rear. Wheel calculators are garbage. Best thing to do is go on skylines Australia and sift through the hundreds of photos of different wheel fitment to understand how the fitment works on an r34. You could run them with less spacer but it will be sunken battleship.

TROL

Comment

20? Seems a bit much. Half inch difference plus 4-5mm on the offset so the difference would only be 10 maybe 11mm if i run the 225. A 10mm spacer would give the exact clearance as OEM.. Unless i am forgetting a factor?

On the rears if i do a 235 It will be an extra inch on the outside, so u think Id have to roll the fenders? Or should she slip right in?

How do your 9.5"s ride?
          (O||o___SKYLINE___o||O)

I'm thinkin' RB's

Comment

If you want factory fitment, then yes. If you want a nicer fitment without needing to roll anything, 15mm or so. Wheels not on the car as the car is still in Japan. But from the dozens of photos I've seen its exactly what I want.

TROL

Comment

Right on. Whens your car coming?
              I think ill stick to the 10 or 15, i dont want it too far out lol.

What kind of tires are you sticking on there? I might go Potenza or Extremecontact...
              (O||o___SKYLINE___o||O)

I'm thinkin' RB's

Comment

Falken tires in my opinion are the best bang for the buck

Comment

Yeah ive heard good things about Falken, And i do notice they are very well priced. Do you thinks 452's are a good choice?
                  (O||o___SKYLINE___o||O)

I'm thinkin' RB's

Comment

Working...
                  X