Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No start problem

Alright here's the dealio.

I had the car running without a downpipe and o2 sensor. Everything was running perfect so i decided to take it for a spin around the block. Shifted low, and never put it under boost, ran good, drove good. Decided to give it a bit of gas on the way back, still didn't hit any boost. But it seemed to flood itself and stall out when i let off.

I let it sit for about 3 hours, came back and it started right up.

I decided to come back the next day and build the downpipe, install the o2 sensor. Went to start it and nothing, It wanted to start a couple times but it ended up drenching the plugs. So far, Ive checked spark on all coils, all cylinders are getting fuel, all injectors are clicking when i spin the CAS. But it wont even try to start now, no smoke, nothing.

Any tips? all i changed in one day was having an o2 plugged in. Ive tried starting it with no o2 and no maf. Also messed around with the CAS timing.

Thanks in advance.

Not sure what your level of mods is, but I've had issues trying to get modded rb's (injectors and ecu mapped) to run well with o2 sensor plugged in. I now tune and run exclusively on no o2 signal to ecu and monitoring or logging wideband data. Has caused a no start or stalling in the past. Set base timing with CAS to 15 deg at idle.

Comment

Working...
    X