Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where to buy H3c bulb for skyline (low beam)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to buy H3c bulb for skyline (low beam)

Hi,
    I wonder where I can get H3c for skyline r32

thank you

Try Auto Marine Specialties in Calgary. That's where I get mine. They're a PIAA distributer out here, and always work hard to find the right parts. automarine.ca for contact info.

Comment

I found they are nearly impossible to find so I ordered a pair from ebay. Then I thought that was a little rediculius so I did h3c to h3 conversion. I got 2 little pieces of wire put a circle crimp on end on one side and a spade on the other. Then I took a screw from the headlight housing screwed the circle end on there and put my h3 bulb in. Plug both spades(your wire and the h3 bulb) into the h3c plug and you have light!. The wire coming off the bulb is your power the other is a ground using the headlight housing as a grounding point.

Comment

If found it at rightdriveparts.com
        Thank you

Comment

I grabbed a pair off the shelf at Automotive Warehouse here in Niagara.

Welcome to Automotive Warehouse, your premier source for performance car parts, automotive supply in Niagara. As a trusted auto parts supplier for over 25 years, we offer diverse selection of high-quality car parts and accessories. At Automotive Warehouse we, we pride ourselves on being your one-stop shop for all your automotive needs.
          Pistol packin Monkey drinkin no money bum

Comment

Working...
          X