Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RB25det wiring help (R33 GTS-T)

Hey Guys,

Got the motor out now and I was just noticing there was some stuff that wasn't plugged in and I have no idea where these things go, one was cut wires and the other as you will see in the pictures have little connectors on them. If anyone could let me know what these are for? Also I didn't have reverse lights and I would really like to fix that, so is there any ideas what to do when it comes to not having the reverse lights? Maybe those wires that are disconnected could have something to do with it?

Thanks guys

on to the pics

Also these wires are on the side with the alternator on the lower engine harness near the oil filter-ish

One could be reverse lights and the other oil pressure sensor for dash or knock senors (around that area of engine).

Can buy printed translated manuals that have wiring diagrams -

RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

anyway I can find out what these are for free? Don't really want to spend $170 on books and I've put a lot of money into this car lately. I am thinking they could very well be reverse lights as my reverse lights didn't work but also my oil pressure gauge didn't work either (aftermarket)

Comment

Working...
      X