Intake manifold for R32 gtst?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intake manifold for R32 gtst?

Who makes quality side intake manifold for RB20det?

I want to achieve the same setup as rb26 for intake manifold position and fmic piping setup. I dont want to run pipes in any other way.

Also who does quality fmic?

Where to order the intake and fmic and piping?

thank you

Not many that do, and they aren't cheap. RIPS makes one.

I am running a modified RB26 manifold with ITB's
    Piping is semi-custom, most RB20 FMIC piping kits will come back across for the stock intake manifold.
    Raw Brokerage might have something
    1989 Skyline GTS-t Type M (Bee-R powered)
    1991 BMW MK Motorsports 850i
    1992 Widebody Mercedes-Benz 400E
    1995 BMW 325i Convertible
    1998 Toyota Avalon XLS (winter beater)
    1993 BMW AC Schnitzer 320i (SOLD)
    1992 Mercedes-Benz SL500 (SOLD)

Comment

Originally posted by Bee-RSkyline View Post
      Not many that do, and they aren't cheap. RIPS makes one.

I am running a modified RB26 manifold with ITB's
      Piping is semi-custom, most RB20 FMIC piping kits will come back across for the stock intake manifold.
      Raw Brokerage might have something
      yeah I didnt find any more info that you said. will keep looking.

Comment

This is a good design -

With FMIC, can use a stock GTR FMIC (designed to bolt onto a R32 with GTR front bumper, etc). R34 GTR has the best stock FMIC.
        RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

I'm usually not one to run replica / Chinese parts but after tons of research I gave this intake manifold a try and I'm super happy with it. It not direct bolt in bits close I paid under 150 shipped for it

91 gtr , 93 rx7 type r and a multicolor 240 スカイライン

Comment

I second Skym's recommendation. Good design and well built...good quality. Best one you can get for the rb20 imo.
            My R32 GTS-T 'Swagger Wagon' Build : http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/63889-jareds-swagger-wagon-90-r32-gts-t-rb20-build.html

Comment

Originally posted by GTR203 View Post
              I'm usually not one to run replica / Chinese parts but after tons of research I gave this intake manifold a try and I'm super happy with it. It not direct bolt in bits close I paid under 150 shipped for it

I can vouch for this style. I have installed on one a friends RB20 silvia and it works great.

I have one which came with my engine but was bought off ebay. Cast plenums usually go for 500-700 on ebay.

I bought a universal FMIC kit with piping and designed my own kit. If you dont have a welder make your own cuts and take them to a shop to have them welded. My intercooler piping consists of 2 pipes (One for the hot side and one for the cold side) The more couplers and joins you add just created headaches down the road if you ever have to diagnose boost leaks.

I know everyone always knocks ebay stuff But if you do your research you should be fine. If the price seems too good to be true it usually is.
              Jordie Lewis
              1993 Skyline Type M

Comment

Here's a neat page I found from months of research into RB20 intake manifolds: http://hubpages.com/hub/RB20-Intake-Manifolds

Never heard anyone vouch for this intake manifold so now I'm very intrigued. I'll probably be ordering one for myself, anyone have feedback on their throttle body and fuel rail that's included in their more expensive package?

Comment

Working...
                X