Rb25det r33 tech question need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rb25det r33 tech question need help

Hi I have had my skyline for awhile and recently have put a new motor into it. The car is still very stock and has minor upgrades. Hks air intake, z32 maf, z32 ecu, 255 sard fuelpump, 3inch fmic. The problem I'm having is that I have been noticing a lot of bogging like sometimes when I go to give it gas it loses power. I've noticed it around these times.3 gear 2500-2800 4 gear 1900 - 2200 bogging I've caught it these times and was wondering if anyone had a clue to as what it could be. Thanks for any help !!!

First thing I would do is clean your MAF. Assuming it was off the car for awhile it probably got some crap on it.

Comment

I bought a brand new Bosch MAF ... Thanks though what would be the next thing?

Comment

Exhaust plugged up? My resonator let go inside and clogged the exhaust causing an Almost same prob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Come on lotto!!! Daddy needs a whole lotta stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by future_R34 View Post
          Exhaust plugged up? My resonator let go inside and clogged the exhaust causing an Almost same prob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm thinking you could be right because I was having issues with my last motor and I blew a whole lot of oil and smoke through the exhaust. I'll update once I've check this week. Thanks guys

Comment

You most likely have a fake MAF.

Bogging can be traced back to:

Faulty TPS
            Faulty coilpack
            Faulty MAF
            Faulty fuel pump (or haven't hardwired the fuel pump / wiring problem to fuel pump)
            RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

Originally posted by Skym View Post
              You most likely have a fake MAF.

Bogging can be traced back to:

Faulty TPS
              Faulty coilpack
              Faulty MAF
              Faulty fuel pump (or haven't hardwired the fuel pump / wiring problem to fuel pump)

Okay I think I should get the maf checked than but I'm sure it's authentic. However I need new coil packs what do you guys suggest?

Comment

Working...
              X