WTB: Catco Type 1 High Flow Catalytic Converter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Catco Type 1 High Flow Catalytic Converter

Hello Sponsors, Im looking for the best price and as local as possible for a New Catco Nissan Type 1 High Flow Catalytic Converter. I may buy a high flow or a used OEM to pass emissions. Havent decided.
    Thanks, Mike

No one??? Funny, the only place I can buy this "American Made" catalytic is from Australia(Just Jap). Hopin one of the GTRC sponsors can help me out.

Comment

Im still lookin for a High Flow Cat to fit R32 gtst/s13. I would prefer to keep my money in the country instead of at Just Jap.

Comment

Originally posted by beacher1B0 View Post
        Im still lookin for a High Flow Cat to fit R32 gtst/s13. I would prefer to keep my money in the country instead of at Just Jap.
        Im with you I want one too but no one has a high flow? I am wondering if I can get the part # from justjap and go grab it from the states, let me know ill get on it

Comment

I think we should just call Catco since they r made in the states. Supposedly.
          Fortunately for me I have made a new friend with a Brand New cat that he had made up to pass etest. In short he is going to let me borrow it to pass etest so i dont really need one anymore, I will punch out my stock cat.

Comment

Working...
          X