Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTRC Please Help !!

Hello fellow GTRCer's,

I am having a great deal of problem's with one of the vender's on this site and just wanted some input from you guys, is there someone I can talk to regarding this ? It has been an on-going problem for many many many months now I bet you the better part of a year, and seeing as how I am now getting no response at all I just feel like something should be done. I won't go into great detail FOR NOW regarding what has been happening but I feel like I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. I dont wish to slander anybody/ any vendor on this site as I know a A LOT of the people who contribute to this community are comprised of a great bunch of people however I would like to see other people's thoughts on how to resolve this problem.

Thanks in advance,

Corey.

Slander away ! Works for me everytime, recently had issues with a salesman at the dealership where I bought my last truck,he quit returning my calls emails ect. One call from my lawyer and boom phone was ringing off the hook I was receiving cheques in the mail , free oil changes ect.

Point if the story is sometimes you have to do what you have to do to get people to respond the way you want them to.
    "LAG is the time the guy beside you thought he won"

Comment

im with evilgtr on this one do what you gotta do to get the results, there a buisness and should respect their customers not matter how big or small they are else they'll find themselves out of buisness.

Comment

Corey,
        I'd reserve airing dirty laundry in public as a last resort. Like evilgtr said, sometimes you've tried everything and you can't get fair treatment so you need to try something else.

I assume you've tried hard with this vendor and have been polite, persistent, and pursuasive. (If not, try this first.) Try to put yourself in the vendor's shoes and try to figure out why they are behaving the way they are. If you come back with an answer that says 'unfair!', then present your case to them and ask them to help you figure out a mutually acceptable solution. If they tell you to dip your head in the lake 3 times and pull it out twice (or something) or just ignore you, then take it to the next level.
        Remember that there are two sides to every story and you come off looking a lot more reasonable if your writing is focussed on your desire to achieve fairness while extending the benefit of the doubt to the vendor rather than ranting and raving like a madman.

GTRC can't be vendor police, so members need to look after their own issues. Having said that, most vendors have had some interaction with other GTRC members and asking for help from someone who knows the vendor sometimes sheds light on the issue.

GL
        Dan
        sigpic
        The Beaumont Connection

Comment

Dan,
          I agree 100% with what you are saying hence why I have not blown this out of proportion, nor named the vendor and voiced the issue, I feel I have been more than fair and understanding through out this entire problem but now feel that in doing so I am getting taking advantage of. I do also realize that GTRC does not have to police the vendor nor should they have to. Which is kind of my point with regards to said vendor and the treatment I have received. I do appreciate any and all input into the situation as I know it has nothing to do with any of you. So thank you. Again referring to Dan's comment to put myself in their situation I have indeed done so, and have also supplied a rationale solution to said problem as well. Hence why I'm so confused I guess. With PM after PM being ignored maybe it is time I enlisted the help of a fellow GTRC'er.

Thanks again,

Corey.

Comment

Working...
          X