WTB Juran Racing RallySteering Wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Juran Racing RallySteering Wheel

I finally found my dream steering wheel and I am looking to purchase it.

It's a Juran Racing RallySteering Wheel in 330 mm, 65 mm depth, dimple leather, and juran horn.

http://www.tanida-web.co.jp/Pages/CompeOther.html

Part number 331601 I believe.

Any sponsors deal with Juran Racing/Tanida Motorsports? Or should I just order from them directly?

Thanks,
    esh

Hi Emir,

Sounds like your very specific to that wheel and we would love to get it for you... however we don't deal with them lol But Sparco makes one that looks relatively close to the same. Comes in either Suede or Leather, 330 or 350mm, and has the dish exactly like the Juran one.

Also Driftworks is coming out with a wheel here right away. Can have it shipped with the quick release to save shipping (still waiting on a email regarding shipping price )

- 330 or 350mm, Dimpled Leather, 65mm depth and comes with a horn button.

Let me know, just a couple options as we cannot get Juran. Would recommend contacting Adam @ Feast, I am sure he could help you out!

Regards,

Braden @ JNS
    Last edited by JNS Performance; 01-06-2011, 07:24 PM.
    2009 Mercedes C63 AMG. Daily
    1969 Cooper S. Restored
    1994 Rover Mini 1460cc, 134whp, 7 port fuel injected w/ITB's, & straight cuts w/ 4.67 gearing

Comment

Not a big fan of the driftworks wheel but a sparco wheel could work. Which model of sparco wheel? I checked their site and couldn't find 330 mm, 65 mm dish, and leather. Except the sparco champion, which is red and black and not my cup of tea lol

Comment

Hey Emir,

They actually don't have a 330mm available just the 350mm with 63mm dish. Here is the link to it...

Let me know if your interested, I don't think you will notice the 2cm size difference between the 330 and 350mm

Regards,

Braden @ JNS
        2009 Mercedes C63 AMG. Daily
        1969 Cooper S. Restored
        1994 Rover Mini 1460cc, 134whp, 7 port fuel injected w/ITB's, & straight cuts w/ 4.67 gearing

Comment

Lol, I'm actually quite set on the 330 mm size...unless my power steering stops working (knock on wood)...

Comment

Juran wheel in the flesh. This thing is solid looking. Nice bit of engraving to boot!

Thanks Emir for the steering wheel &Final Konnexion aero kit order.

Last edited by support@feastauto; 02-03-2011, 09:21 AM.

Vehicle Sourcing - You Tube Videos - Facebook Group
            For Parts Inquiries, Please Post Here

Comment

thanks for all your help adam! you too braden!

Comment

Working...
              X