Rays valve stem caps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rays valve stem caps

Hey I need to get 4 rays valve stem caps, Kal tire decided to steal mine an now im making them pay for 4 new ones. I need to asap. Let me know of the pricing. I also need a email invoice so I can bring it to them and get my money back! Its the one in the pic below, ill take them with or without the valve stem
    Soon to be Neo6 GTS-t!!!!!! Cant wait

Hum,

Coincidence lol

14 VW Jetta TDI
    05 Sentra SpecV - winter beater -
    95 240sx (RB25DET powered)
    95 240sx ( powered)
    89 GTR - Money Pit -

Comment

Hey,
      I have a set that I am now using. I have zero Idea what they are worth, shoot me a pm with an offer.
      1991 Silver Skyline R32 GT-R - SOLD You will be sorely missed girl :'(

Comment

Yea I seen yours for sale,'I'm trying to find the ones in the picture, i have found some in the states for $30 a piece, but I would like to find some in canada

Comment

Originally posted by LettoGTST View Post
          Yea I seen yours for sale,'I'm trying to find the ones in the picture, i have found some in the states for $30 a piece, but I would like to find some in canada
          I don't have a for sale thread posted? If you are looking for just the caps, I have the EXACT same ones in your picture. I can send you a picture after I get home.

Comment

Are you looking for valve stem caps or the entire valve stems?
            We sell both brand new if needed.
            RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
            http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
            1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220

Comment

I just need the caps wit the blue logo on it!

Comment

I just need the caps wit the blue logo on it!
                Yes I have this.....

Comment

How much do you want for them, I'll need a invoice Of some sort to get kal tire to reimburse me!

Comment

How much do you want for them, I'll need a invoice Of some sort to get kal tire to reimburse me!
                    Not sure what they are worth. Pm me an offer. I will most likely take it.

Comment

Working...
                    X