Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone heard from Adam @ feast?

Hey,

Just wondering if anyone's heard from Adam at feast? Or if there's an email i can contact him at aside from pm? I need some parts which has put my project at a stand still.

Thanks!
    “Hey, come on, its a car right? No. It’s a symbol of your history, its a thread of continuity from which you came to where you are. It’s important that you don’t want to forget who you are.” -Dr.Phil in "Love the Beast"

I just bought one of those beatrush cooling panels a week ago from him, shipping was really fast, I bought stuff from Quebec too that took way longer, ordered on sat, got it on Friday, unfortunatly I deleted his email

Comment

Yeah good guy just can't seem to get a hold of him
      “Hey, come on, its a car right? No. It’s a symbol of your history, its a thread of continuity from which you came to where you are. It’s important that you don’t want to forget who you are.” -Dr.Phil in "Love the Beast"

Comment

info@feastautoexport.com

Cheers buddy
        1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

hes out of the office or something for the rest of this week is what I was told , a buddy of mine is importing a car with him and thats what adam told my buddy.
          1992 Dark Blue Pearl Skyline GTR - 457 rwhp, 404 tq @ 19 psi , chevron 94.
          1991 Gunmetal GTS4 - SOLD

Originally posted by dah_hunter
          i wait till the lights yellow.. or i lean far and go.. thats what BOOOOST if for..

Comment

Ok thanks guys!

Comment

Any updates? Still nothing.

Comment

I shall call him

Comment

No answer.... I'll keep you posted

Comment

March 13 last post on Facebook. I hope he's okay

Comment

He's alive. Was on holidays. I'm sure he will post any day now

Comment

Yes ive been on holidays and working on and off for past 3 weeks. Doing my best to tie up loose strings today.

Vehicle Sourcing - You Tube Videos - Facebook Group
                        For Parts Inquiries, Please Post Here

Comment

Working...
                        X