First 370Z's land on Canadian Shores!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First 370Z's land on Canadian Shores!

Well we have added another first on the scene in Canada. We were on hand for the first delivery of R35's and now the first 50 x 370Z's on our shores!

I guess the design will grow on us as it reminds me of a modern 240Z!

More pics available in our gallery as well:

AMS is Canada's premier tuner and parts developer/provider for Nissan Z vehicles (300ZX, 350Z, 370Z), Infiniti G vehicles (G35, G37), and the Skyline GTR (R32, R33, R34, and R35 GT-R). AMS also specializes in performance tuning and OEM servicing of all Nissan and Infiniti brand vehicles.

Enjoy!

Vuk@AMS

PROVIDING FOR NISSAN'S FLAGSHIPS SINCE 1992!

SEMA MEMBER & SEMA STREET PERFORMANCE COUNCIL MEMBER

I love that car...

If only the front of the car between the windshield and front tires was about a foot longer, it would be a perfect 'tribute' car .....

I really like it when manufacturer's bring back new renditions of old cars (new Camaro, Challenger, Mustang etc.)

It's nice to see a Japanese car join the club, in one way or another.

Comment

There's some 240Z look in that car, just a bit though.
      No build thread.
      1991 nissan
      El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

Beautiful!
        GTRC Geriatrics Crew.

Comment

not a huge fan of the headlights and taillights..but i love the revamped interior...thats one thing i hated about the 350z....i wanna see one riced out...heehe...(by that i mean moded to hell and back)

nav
          My collection:

Zenitani GTR aka BARNEY (sold)
          AE2000 (Team Toyo Street)
          Gruppe M NSX (bros car- Team Toyo Street)
          E46 M3- DD w/ HRE 841rs

Comment

dude

i kinda like them they look like they could be alot of fun

Comment

Definatley like them....

i would give them an 8.5/10
              Fraser Valley Imports.ca
              (The Detailer)
              We aren't just Importers, we are Owners

Bike Project: Susie - 05 Suzuki GSXR 600
              Car Project: In The Making

Comment

the roof is very R35 like, i can definatley see a bit of the S30 lines in that car though, i agree with JD74 though, the nose needs to be a bit longer

Comment

It does look alot like the 240z but it needs a sharper/pointier nose. Just noticed it's a hatchback like the old 240z's, that's a big step to the retro look. And the three gauges at the top of the center console with the dashboard molding around them, geez it's as if they finally realized which z's where the most popular and just modernized the look. Hell, I'm sure there will be an aftermarket front bumper made real soon.

Comment

ya a new front bumper could realy help the look. cant wait to see these in person.

Comment

Who gives a crap about how long the hood is..this car was shortened for a reason. It's more agile than the 350, better on the skidpad, etc. Couple major car mags have already done road tests on the car..the numbers are very impressive. Can't wait to see one on the road.
                      03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

the point is it would be better looking with a longer hood.

Long hood = pretty car.

but yeah, it's going to perform, and it's got a v motor, not an inline, so it's going to have a short hood

I think they came out with a pretty nice looking car. Improved on the 350Z for sure.
                        1992 GTR - 2.7L, GT2871R's, forged bottom end, big valves, 270* cams, R34 getrag
                        2000 Honda Insight - 70+mpg daily driver
                        2003 Sierra 2500HD Diesel - Tow vehicle

Comment

It would definitely look better with a longer front end..but then the whole shape of the car would be unbalanced. The car is fairly short, shorter wheelbase, and F/R overhang than the previous Z. I would be satisfied with the V, at least it has a better center of gravity than an inline.
                          03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

I'm driving one this week. The car is the real deal...I'm super impressed. The rev match feature is incredible, suspension, traction, braking all unreal for a $39K car.

I was expecting a bit more get up and go below 5K but it likes to rev to 7500.

Comment

Originally posted by Z-Tuned View Post
                              I'm driving one this week. The car is the real deal...I'm super impressed. The rev match feature is incredible, suspension, traction, braking all unreal for a $39K car.

I was expecting a bit more get up and go below 5K but it likes to rev to 7500.
                              That rev match feature sounds pretty cool but you no longer need to learn heel-toe...where is the fun in that...
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X