AMS Zcon 09 Pics - Girls, Cars, and then some

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMS Zcon 09 Pics - Girls, Cars, and then some

Just returned from our 2 week rock star style US tour. Hitting ZNats and then straight to San Antonio! Great event, people, food and city!

On to some of the Official AMS pics we took during the Zcon Car show!

Let's get to the AMS Model Pics shall we

Couldn't bring out my corporate AMS 996T this event (too small to haul our tent and goodies) or my Z32 300ZX Show car (in pieces due to a full revamp), so our Corporate Promotions Manager (Ray Ray) decided to bring his Aston Martin DB9. His Z was also under the knife so the DB9 would have to do

John's AMS Built 2+2 RHD TT getting some action as well! Need to get every angle of his car!:

Models behind our display. Hard to see the goodies due to the distraction!

Miles and your's truly picked up Steve Millen and better half at the airport and drove them down to the car show. Pictured exciting the AMS VIP Shuttle:

Mad Mike with Steve and Collin:

Russell (Z1) and AMS getting some goodied signed by Steve:

Mad Mike drawing some grafitti on the Aston:

Mad Mike (Honourary AMS Pit Crew Chief) and AMS Crew with Steve and his GTR:

Mad Mike (ZCCA Liason), Ray-Ray (AMS Corporate Promotions), Bryan (Zdayz) and Myself:

Plenty more pics will be hosted on our web-sites Event folder as well:

AMS is Canada's premier tuner and parts developer/provider for Nissan Z vehicles (300ZX, 350Z, 370Z), Infiniti G vehicles (G35, G37), and the Skyline GTR (R32, R33, R34, and R35 GT-R). AMS also specializes in performance tuning and OEM servicing of all Nissan and Infiniti brand vehicles.

Enjoy!

Vuk@AMS

PROVIDING FOR NISSAN'S FLAGSHIPS SINCE 1992!

SEMA MEMBER & SEMA STREET PERFORMANCE COUNCIL MEMBER
Working...
X