Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AUTODREAM:Your Source for LINK ECU Engine Management Solutions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AUTODREAM:Your Source for LINK ECU Engine Management Solutions!

AUTODREAM is Western Canadas distributor for the cutting edge Link standalone engine management systems.
    Providing engine management solutions since 1992, Link ECU continues to deliver cutting edge technology which is not only relevant to the end user, but also user-friendly thanks to the layout of the PCLink interface.

Link offers plug and play solutions for many applications including the R32, R33, and even R34 Skylines. With features such as:

• 6D fuel and ignition mapping with switchable dual maps
    • 5D boost mapping with up to 3 switchable tables, with available gear, speed, and throttle referencing
    • Anti-lag, launch control, flat shifting
    • On-board continuous barometric correction
    • Individual cylinder correction
    • 4MB internal memory.
    • Knock with “windowing” when coupled with the G4 KnockBlock
    • Quick Tune enabling allows for fast tuning given a target AFR

This system will satisfy not only the entry level enthusiast, but even the more track-oriented race enthusiast.
    Link ECU has been proven time and time again, from Autodreams own 600whp pump gas street GTR, to RIPS 7-second RB26 drag car.

“Since 1992 Link has supplied world-class engine management systems. These systems have proved themselves time and time again helping power national and international champions to victory.

Don’t think that Link Engine Management Systems only cater for the performance vehicle market. Link Engine Management Systems are designed with the final result in mind. Not only do they boast an impressive range of the latest performance features, but are designed with a focus on safety, reliability and driveability.

Link provides a range of fully programmable Engine Management Systems covering almost all applications and budgets. Whether your application requires a simple ignition or fuel management system or an advanced full-featured engine management system, Link can offer a cost effective solution.

Link Wire-In Engine Management Systems range from those that can be installed by the home enthusiast requiring as few as six wires to be connected to more complex systems requiring professional installation and tuning. Factory sensors are retained, simplifying installation and reducing cost. These systems are ideal for applications where no factory ECU exists (such as re-powers) and installations where modification to vehicle wiring is an option.

Don’t want to modify your vehicles wiring system? No problem, Link offers a large range of Plug-In Engine Management solutions. These systems offer minimum installation, sometimes not even requiring the bonnet to be opened! Link’s Plug-In engine management systems replace the circuit board inside the factory ECU enclosure. This provides an unobtrusive means of fitting a fully programmable engine management system to your vehicle without any permanent modifications and a completely invisible install.

Link Engine Management Systems have been successfully used in almost every possible application including boats, vintage/classic cars, race/rally cars, off-road vehicles, performance road vehicles and even aircraft.”
    For more information regarding the Link G4 ECU’s you can contact:

Sales: marvin@autodream.ca
    Technical Support: info@autodream.ca ATTN:Nguyen

Hey bro, do you guy also tune your cars or someone else tunes the ECU? Reason I ask is that I have a ViPEC (pretty much the same ECU I think?) but I need a tuner...
    Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
    Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
    Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
    Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
    Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
    White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
    lol

Comment

Do you guys carry all link products?

Comment

Originally posted by NismoS-tune View Post
        Hey bro, do you guy also tune your cars or someone else tunes the ECU? Reason I ask is that I have a ViPEC (pretty much the same ECU I think?) but I need a tuner...
        We can tune Vi-pec, but if who ever tuned your car last put a password on and lock the ecu then we would have to start everything from scratch.
        www.linkecucanada.com
        www.autodream.ca

Comment

Originally posted by Zacho View Post
          Do you guys carry all link products?
          Autodream carries all Electronz products, Which includes Vi-pec and link. anything in particular that you need?
          Last edited by AutodreamNguyen; 01-10-2012, 06:18 PM.
          www.linkecucanada.com
          www.autodream.ca

Comment

I want to get my hands on a knocklink G4 without the sensor. PM me a price if you can.

Comment

Originally posted by Zacho View Post
              I want to get my hands on a knocklink G4 without the sensor. PM me a price if you can.
              PMed!
              www.linkecucanada.com
              www.autodream.ca

Comment

Working...
              X