R32 GTR - summer car SOLD
    R33 GTST (sold)
    91 civic hb (swap motor) - sold

Comment

• Updated.

Vehicle Sourcing - You Tube Videos - Facebook Group
      For Parts Inquiries, Please Post Here

Comment

• I need R34 reverse light ! Btw, I'm still waiting on a final quote. everytime you reply with price, I then reply and don't heard back from you, are you teasing me ahah?
        Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrAA View Post
          I need R34 reverse light ! Btw, I'm still waiting on a final quote. everytime you reply with price, I then reply and don't heard back from you, are you teasing me ahah?
          Ive done my best to reach out and offer support to you, always quoting but rarely getting a reply back.
          Last edited by support@feastauto; 04-16-2012, 05:34 AM.

Comment

• oh ok I understand. well for someone who have 35 feedbacks and already deal twice with you, I think it's a bit harsh to say I'm a time-waster but whatever I will get my part elsewhere.
            Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrAA View Post
              oh ok I understand. well for someone who have 35 feedbacks and already deal twice with you, I think it's a bit harsh to say I'm a time-waster but whatever I will get my part elsewhere.
              Alex, I explained to you by email why this relationship is not 100%. If you wish to speak about this matter then I insist a telephone call directly. That would actually be kind of you.

Comment

• Hi Adam,
                You have quoted many times for me and been very quick.
                I havn't purchased mainly due to funds at the time, I would like to get some gaskets and possibly some tubing. I am currently in the process of replacing my stock turbos with newer stock turbos. I would like to purchase the oem gaskets required. I would assume there is a complete kit. I have almost all of the nessicary gaskets now but am finding it hard to find the small ones that are needed for the recirulation piping and turbo inlet piping. (I can provide pictures if needed)
                The tubing I am looking for is the prefabbed steel tubing for the cooling of the turbos and the steel tubing for actuators. The nuts were damaged during dissassembly. 20 years of driving made for a real good seating of the threads in the nuts. Would this be a commonly replacable item? (I can provide pictures if needed)

Thanks

Mitch G
                1994 BMW 5 series
                93 GMC 6.5 Turbo diesel
                1991 GTR 2.9 Stroker

Comment

• Originally posted by gtrdriver View Post
                  Hi Adam,
                  You have quoted many times for me and been very quick.
                  I havn't purchased mainly due to funds at the time, I would like to get some gaskets and possibly some tubing. I am currently in the process of replacing my stock turbos with newer stock turbos. I would like to purchase the oem gaskets required. I would assume there is a complete kit. I have almost all of the nessicary gaskets now but am finding it hard to find the small ones that are needed for the recirulation piping and turbo inlet piping. (I can provide pictures if needed)
                  The tubing I am looking for is the prefabbed steel tubing for the cooling of the turbos and the steel tubing for actuators. The nuts were damaged during dissassembly. 20 years of driving made for a real good seating of the threads in the nuts. Would this be a commonly replacable item? (I can provide pictures if needed)

Thanks

Mitch G
                  Thanks Mitch, sending PM in a sec.

Comment

• What do you charge for r32 GTs-t Clutch master cylinder? and how fast can you get it too me? lol
                    http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/39993-infinity-skyline-r32-gts.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Infinity238 View Post
                      What do you charge for r32 GTs-t Clutch master cylinder? and how fast can you get it too me? lol
                      PM sent with options.

Comment

• Hi Adam i am looking for maf delete pipes, I have the ms intake also wanting to keep it.
                        Thanks
                        1990 R32 GTR 329awhp @12psi stock turbos

Comment

• HI Adam

Looking for the price for changing all the heating and cooling hoses. Interested in OEM rubber for R32 GTR. Also looking for the gasket for the IACV.

Please also include cost of shipping to Vancouver.

Thanks

Jeff
                          Last edited by tazsgtr; 08-07-2012, 05:23 PM.

Comment

• Updated thanks.

Comment

• Hello,

I am looking to rebuild my R32 GTR transmission due to it leaking. Could I get a quote, for every gasket required, not just the main ones on each end. If I take the transmission out, I want to rebuild this once.

Thanks for your help, let me know what you find.

Wilson
                              The Few. The Proud. The ones with the Permagrin. The Skyline Owners.

1990 Nissan Skyline GT-R - see GTR Projects Thread
                              2011 Subaru Impreza WRX STI (Sold)
                              2000 Acura Integra Type R (Sold)
                              1991 Nissan Skyline GTS-T (Sold)

Comment

• Hello,

I was wondering if you're able to source a Bride tuning headrest pad in black with the old style logo on it.

Here's a example of what I'm looking for:

Thanks
                                Steven.

Comment

Working...
                                X