This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GTS4tw
    Hi there, I am looking for an ECU for my 1990 GTS4. I am also interested in suspension (coilover) and an intake kit. I would appreciate a quote to ship to Kelowna and I am looking to buy something this week.
    Just sent you a pm and thanks.

Vehicle Sourcing - You Tube Videos - Facebook Group
    For Parts Inquiries, Please Post Here

Comment

Hey Adam,

I've heard that you are busy but I've emailed and PM you. Waiting for your reply.

Thanks
      In the end the gov't will do as they please and if they do kill the 15 yr rule life will go on, and we will find other cars readily available to pour our hearts and wallets into. The Skyline is a great car, but its not the only one. It might be a case of easy come easy go.------------- JZ

Comment

great service !

Hi there everyone I just ordered a part from Adam and he responded quickly and provided great service, I would highly recommend him, and to save you a bit of money you can do a direct deposit to the bank so no service charge ! Just got my intercooler today and was shipped out the same week ! So if you need anything new or used just send him an e-mail with your request !

Comment

Originally posted by motogp View Post
          Hi there everyone I just ordered a part from Adam and he responded quickly and provided great service, I would highly recommend him, and to save you a bit of money you can do a direct deposit to the bank so no service charge ! Just got my intercooler today and was shipped out the same week ! So if you need anything new or used just send him an e-mail with your request !
          Thanks again Lee!

Comment

Something wrong here Adam, I've PM'd and emailed you multiple times and got no reply yet...
            In the end the gov't will do as they please and if they do kill the 15 yr rule life will go on, and we will find other cars readily available to pour our hearts and wallets into. The Skyline is a great car, but its not the only one. It might be a case of easy come easy go.------------- JZ

Comment

Parts Inquiry

Hi Adam,

I was looking into changing my timing belt for the rb20det. What else should I look into while I am in the process of changing the belt?

Thank you.
              Ed

Comment

Hey Adam,
                I need a qoute on a 1989 BNR32 GTR windshield, It can be new or used. Also the shipping postal code is M6M 2N8 (Toronto).
                Cheers,
                Mike

Comment

Originally posted by BinDeal View Post
                  Hi Adam,

I was looking into changing my timing belt for the rb20det. What else should I look into while I am in the process of changing the belt?

Thank you.
                  Ed
                  Ed,

You should also change the tension pulley's and there are two of them. If you need pricing, email me directly to save on time: info@feast-ae-rs.com

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick View Post
                    Something wrong here Adam, I've PM'd and emailed you multiple times and got no reply yet...
                    Achknoledged weeks ago!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeinJapan View Post
                      Hey Adam,
                      I need a qoute on a 1989 BNR32 GTR windshield, It can be new or used. Also the shipping postal code is M6M 2N8 (Toronto).
                      Cheers,
                      Mike
                      Sending PM Mike. Thanks for the call last week!

Comment

hi Adam

I looking to get sending units for greddy gauges, oil pressure and water temperature. Also a set of nismo lug nuts. Let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by BallerGTR View Post
                          hi Adam

I looking to get sending units for greddy gauges, oil pressure and water temperature. Also a set of nismo lug nuts. Let me know.

just PM'd

Comment

hey, looking for 4 center caps for the stock GTR rims and a passenger side lower ball joint. let me know, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by bignate View Post
                              hey, looking for 4 center caps for the stock GTR rims and a passenger side lower ball joint. let me know, thanks
                              Best to email me direclty this time of year >> info@feast-ae-rs.com

Comment

RB26 Gasket Rebuild Kit & O2 Sensor

Hi there,

Looking for RB26 Gasket Rebuild Kit & O2 Sensor.

Please PM (or call 1.250.552.6987) with price for each and shipping for each.

Thanks,
                                Dimitri Marshall
                                Dimitri Marshall
                                :drive:
                                -----------------
                                PARTS FOR SALE. RB26DETT: INJECTORS, COIL PACKS, IGNITOR, GENUINE NISSAN GASKET/REBUILD KIT. TAKING ALL REASONABLE OFFERS.

Comment

Working...
                                X