Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTR-G Review

I will make this short and sweet.

I purchased a nardi deep corn from Kunio and the guys over at GTR-Garage. It was a) Brand new b) A killer price.
    Shipping was super quick, shipping costs was super super reasonable (beats stuff from the US) and it was packed very well. Communication was beyond un-real. Best communication from any seller I have ever dealt with. Period.

The only thing that happened was a slight delay in shipping on what I would say was JP post's part, the package ended up back at GTR-garage due to a silly discrepancy on a customs invoice. This added about 5 days to the total wait time. To make up for it Kunio threw in some cool goodies like a bnr34 model and a kick-ass GTR magazine when he sent it out the 2nd time.

Overall a great experience. And even with the shipping delay it arrived much quicker than buying anything from the US. I will be back that's for sure.

Thanks Kunio!
    BNR32- Sold
    1998 Evolution V

Agreed. I've never experienced better customer service.

Comment

+1 for GTR-G. Great experience
      95 R33 Gtr

RICE - Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancement

Comment

Thanks guys. Everyone we've dealt with on GTRC has been super-friendly and great to do business with.
        KUNIO MURAMOTO / SALES@GTR-GARAGE.COM

Comment

I also agree, bought a few things off Kunio at gtr-G and it was unreal service,

Better, faster and cheaper then buying from anyone in the US

Comment

Alright so I've got a bit of a review for GTR Garage and their services.

First I'd like to say that I've bought from other venders in the past, and have had big and small items shipped from J-Land.

I was up late looking at YAJ and Up Garage like usual, when I had seen a mint set of Apexi S1 coilovers. I thought about it for a bit, but I kept coming back to the page link. I decided to give GTR Garage a go, and fired off an email.

I had a reply rather quickly, and it included a few more links to various other coilovers in that price range. After going back and forth deciding between two, I pulled the trigger and told Kunio to order up the Apexi S1. I had sent payment, and he ordered them up, and even took the time to show me a screen grab of the finalized transaction on UP Garage. He let me know that they should ship out to him within a day or two.

The following day, I received an email from Kunio stating that the coilovers were sold in store, and the site was slow to update.

I was bummed, but he again sent me links and I started hunting again. I then found a set of mint (and I do mean MINT as in I wonder if they had driven on these?!) of HKS Hipermax D1 NOB spec coilovers for about $400 or so more then the S1.

After thinking about it, and looking around, there was nothing in that price range that were of the same quality/condition. I pulled the trigger again!

Soon after sending the difference, Kunio placed the order, and offered to have them picked up so that I could save a bit on the shipping over there.

Kunio kept me updated as to when they would arrive, and what the process would be once they do. He checked them out before packaging them up for their maiden voyage, and said that I would be happy with the purchase as they were in excellent condition (and wondered how low the Km's on them were).

He emailed me the tracking number and gave me a heads up that there's a delay and most of the time they arrive before the tracking states that it's in the country.

Anyways, I had them in hand a week and a bit later, and I can say that this was a positive transaction. I'd buy from GTR Garage again in a heartbeat. Great communication, excellent pricing, and overall does a great job to make you feel like it was money well spent!

Thanks again guys!
            Last edited by EMAGDNIM; 02-07-2014, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X