X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JDM Connection Introduction

Hi Guys,

Glad to be back on board as a sponsor. Quick introduction for those don't know about the company. We've been importing cars for some time now and to date over 2000 + customers in Canada. I've also assisted in exporting / importing some vehicles and parts to the middle east and the Caribbean.

The main part of the business acting as a agent / broker for importing from Japan direct. We've got a great network for buying direct in auction, dealers lots, private sales, etc.

I also have a small lot in Spruce Grove, Alberta with the odd car coming and going for sale. There's a number of ways to purchase a vehicle with us and that information and all other details can be read about on the website here http://jdmconnection.ca/

Also sorry guys, I'm not doing the parts thing at all but can point you to the right places if need be. I'm certain there's a number of great sponsors here that can help with this end too.

As of right now, it's pretty well myself dealing with all customer relations and my wife handling accounting and website matters. We're available in French, English and Spanish.

If we can be of any assistance to GTRC members, please feel free to contact me via email at william@jdmconnection or by telephone at 780 908 7306. This is my full time job and I make myself available to customers pretty well 24 / 7.

Cheers!

William Baird
    JDM Connection Inc.
    Last edited by will@jdmconnection; 03-18-2014, 11:18 PM.
Working...
X