Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMSOil Synthetic Lubrication Products

Hi guys,

JNS Imports Inc is now a dealer for AMSOil Synthetic Lubrication Products. Are you interested in getting AMSOil products at dealer cost? Your able to sign up by becoming a "preferred customer" which costs only $10 for 6 months or $20 a year.

After that you receive all AMSOil products at the absolute lowest prices available, you will be sent a paper catalog with your first order which will have a direct toll free number or you can continue to use the online account. All orders are sent out the next business day and usually received within 1-3 business days anywhere in Canada or the U.S.

You must enter that number below to purchase any products direct from AMSOil, even if you don't want a preferred customer account you can still get AMSOil for awesome prices on their site.

Dealer Account number: 1889787

Create an Account

Preffered Customer Signup

If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

Regards,

Braden @ JNS Imports
    Last edited by JNS Performance; 10-22-2010, 12:59 AM.
    2009 Mercedes C63 AMG. Daily
    1969 Cooper S. Restored
    1994 Rover Mini 1460cc, 134whp, 7 port fuel injected w/ITB's, & straight cuts w/ 4.67 gearing

Oh man, finally I can get better prices. I don't know how I missed this!
    Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
    Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
    Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
    Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
    Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
    White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
    lol

Comment

Amsoil is a good quality oil..i use it in my race sleds, motocross bikes and vehicles. Had great results with it and have seen the difference in quality of oils. Even for a 2 stroke is burns much cleaner without carbonizing up the engine like other oils.
      95 R33 Gtr

RICE - Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancement

Comment

I've always used it in my sportcars, only down side was cost. $100 each time or something. Now I need 10L or something in this one lmao...
        Silver 1989 GTR. Sold

lol

Comment

I use AMSoil all the time but have not used their filters. I figure they must be as good quality as the oil but does anyone know by experience? Maybe something more high performance? I don't have an CM filter so it would be my primary/only filter.
          Silver 1989 GTR. Sold

lol

Comment

There filters are top notch, check out videos on youtube and you will see why I have used them and power enterprise units on all my cars for the past few years. No issues to report and my oil stays very clean.

Thats not a bias opinion btw, I make like $1 if you buy a filter and nothing if you get a preferred customer account lol
            2009 Mercedes C63 AMG. Daily
            1969 Cooper S. Restored
            1994 Rover Mini 1460cc, 134whp, 7 port fuel injected w/ITB's, & straight cuts w/ 4.67 gearing

Comment

Originally posted by Braden @ JNS Imports View Post
              There filters are top notch, check out videos on youtube and you will see why I have used them and power enterprise units on all my cars for the past few years. No issues to report and my oil stays very clean.

Thats not a bias opinion btw, I make like $1 if you buy a filter and nothing if you get a preferred customer account lol
              Already got an account set up. Anyways, power enterprise, can you supply stuff from there? Need about 4 items PM is key.
              Silver 1989 GTR. Sold

lol

Comment

Hey Braden, Are you able to get the DOT 4 brake fluid? The online store says its not available in Canada.
                oh hai!

Comment

Working...
                X