vavle guides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vavle guides

ive been trying to contact you all week about the valve guides that you sold me that are incorrect. what the hell is going on with this?

Hey I messaged you back through PMs did you get it? I also got your answer saying you went ahead and purchased others. I can refund you for whatever guides did not work, I will pay the full amount of the new guides and pay for the others to be shipped to me.

Please contact me by email: braden at jns - imports (dot) com

Regards,

Braden
    2009 Mercedes C63 AMG. Daily
    1969 Cooper S. Restored
    1994 Rover Mini 1460cc, 134whp, 7 port fuel injected w/ITB's, & straight cuts w/ 4.67 gearing

Comment

I pmd you about an rb26 crank last week and havent got a reply,

Originally posted by Braden @ JNS Imports View Post
      Hey I messaged you back through PMs did you get it? I also got your answer saying you went ahead and purchased others. I can refund you for whatever guides did not work, I will pay the full amount of the new guides and pay for the others to be shipped to me.

Please contact me by email: braden at jns - imports (dot) com

Regards,

Braden

Comment

still waiting for the refund. i ordered the parts and originally waited for longer than a month for everything. I did not care really, but ordering, waiting that long and receiving the wrong parts has turned out to be a nightmare. I have been getting the run around now for a week and still receiving empty promises on what is supposed to be a refund/paying for the new guides. i dont know if your just trying to put up a good front for your 'store' on this website but this is a terrible experience and i would caution anyone from purchasing for the obvious reasons of receiving the incorrect guides and this ridiculous run around.

Comment

I'm not giving you the run around I am away for a family reason / funeral for the last 3 weeks. I would surely not give you the run around for like 75 or 100 dollars. The refund WILL be sent, please be patient. I will never rip anyone off I promise you
          2009 Mercedes C63 AMG. Daily
          1969 Cooper S. Restored
          1994 Rover Mini 1460cc, 134whp, 7 port fuel injected w/ITB's, & straight cuts w/ 4.67 gearing

Comment

Working...
          X