Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yellow Jackets Coil Packs - Best Price World Wide!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry how long do they take when shipped? Haven't ordered just yet but kinda wanting to know an ETA first prior to ordering.

Thanks,
    Mark Oliver

Comment

what is the current price at?
      1966 Pontiac Beaumont | 1972 Nissan Skyline 2000GT-X | 1990 Nissan Skyline GTS-T Type-M
      1991 Toyota Celsior C-Type Supercharged | 1991 Toyota Cressida | 2008 GMC Acadia

Comment

Shipping is usually within 5-7 days. I have a group buy still open for them so the pricing is quite cheap at the moment. see here

- - - - - -
        - Japanese parts
        - Generic parts
        - Best priced RB coil packs in the world.

Comment

Now with 2 year warranty on all sets

- - - - - -
          - Japanese parts
          - Generic parts

Comment

Update - Group Buy Pricing for all. All prices on these sets have been reduced so now you can get the best coil packs for an even better price.

- - - - - -
            - Japanese parts
            - Generic parts

Comment

so i received my coil packs for my 92 gts4 and put them on a week back, there was no noticeable different in power which kinda surprised me, i figured that they would work better than the stockers that put on a lightning show at idle in the dark, tonight i was looking under my hood and noticed that the new coils are sparking aswell, all 6 of them

Comment

Originally posted by brendinzz View Post
                so i received my coil packs for my 92 gts4 and put them on a week back, there was no noticeable different in power which kinda surprised me, i figured that they would work better than the stockers that put on a lightning show at idle in the dark, tonight i was looking under my hood and noticed that the new coils are sparking aswell, all 6 of them
                Sounds like you have a grounding problem... make a grounding kit and look for bad grounds. its not a coil problem.

Comment

Working...
                X