Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Q-Starz #1 Choice GPS Lap Timer NOW IN STOCK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q-Starz #1 Choice GPS Lap Timer NOW IN STOCK!

I want to introduce something new to the community since everyone needs a GPS lap timer for various things ie: Street, drag strip or road course.

This is hands down the best I have ever seen on the market, quality GPS, quality boxed, handled and customer care / satisfaction!

Were now becoming the USA distributor for Q-Starz to offer you the best GPS Lap Timer at the best price in OUR community.

I personally bought one for testing purposes and was in shock by how it comes boxed, very fancy! Everything is quality, doesn't use AAA or AA's but a good li-ion battery that is rechargeable and at fully charged can handle up to 42 HOURS of logging.

It has a 1Hz or 5Hz log option depending on how precise you feel the log should be, 5Hz can log up to 5 TIMES per SECOND!

On the software provided that comes with its own Install SERIAL Key shows you a simplistic layout of everything you want to know right in front of you. Simply connect it to the USB import the log you just took and watch it appear on the screen showing you the log that can be speed and time based in Imperial or Metric. You can display the map onto any Bluetooth Display or even a phone!

Other than as a GPS Lap timer, BT-Q1000eX is also a very powerful data logger with 8MB memory size able to log up to 400,000 way points and long battery life to continuously operate 42 hrs, which give a very strong base to support the huge demand by 5Hz log. It also integrates A-GPS, beeper, vibration sensor. A-GPS can boost the GPS warm start time to less than 15sec, Beeper can notice the device status, and Vibration sensor can smartly save power and recordable way points. The included dual software: QTravel and QSports even strengthen the applications of Q1000eX on many aspects, making it become a multi-functional device no matter for lap timer, for navigation, for travel log, or for sports log.

Full Face GPS Google Map of my previous drive.

Picture displays the map of my position with the following LIVE data. It also has a play function to replay the paths and information that was previously logged.

If logging in a car isnt good enough, try jogging and having your GPS tell you the stats of your body and calorie usage.

PREORDER IS OPEN $165 SHIPPED USD / $175 Canada:

That looks and sounds like a pretty impressive system. I assume in hooks into any computer, but what about cars that don't have usb ports. Does this system come with a car-jack, or is it meant to be used in USB only?
    1995 Skyline GT-R V-Spec

Comment

Well it supports Bluetooth also. So any head units that support that can display what it sees on the lap timer.

If not would need to be connected to a USB port on a laptop or something.

Thanks,
      Joe

Comment

Working...
      X