Braille Battery Fall New Model SALE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braille Battery Fall New Model SALE

Would like to offer Braille Battery at a new SALE price again as its always been a hit and can benefit everyone whether it be Carbon Fiber or Non Carbon Fiber Batteries or even LITHIUM Batteries being something new on the list.

Braille offers a wide range of shapes and sizes on batteries that fit into 99.99% of all needs.

We have 2 EXCLUSIVE SPECIALS on 2 Battery KITS.

Braille B2816 + 2618 MOUNT KIT

OR

Braille B2015C + 211 MOUNT KIT

Again PM FOR ALL PRICES.

CLICK HERE TO ORDER , add what forum your getting this from and the discount discussed in the "NOTE" portion of the order.

Shipping in the USA is a Flat $20 Fedex GROUND Insured! International will be based per country

Any other models or brackets PM questions and will talk about other deals.

Thanks,
    Joe
    Last edited by Joeatphr; 09-23-2010, 02:42 PM.

these batteries are super nice,

i've been running the 11,5lbs non-cf unit with Braille's own mounting bracket, in the trunk for awhile now,
    those batteries are super small and light (the 11,5lbs unit is the size of an ATV batt) and has well enough power to easily start the car

i would recommend the 13lbs and up models for our 6cyl skylines, as the 11,5lbs unit drains quickly without the car running
    sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

thanks for that!!

Comment

I went with the 17 pound because I wanted lots of oomf which 5 pounds doesn't really bother me since I have a stereo and extra gadgets. Ran me about $400 with charger and mount last year.
        Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
        Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
        Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
        Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
        Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
        White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
        lol

Comment

Do you have pictures of the mount kits?

Comment

Working...
          X