Black Friday Sale Interest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Friday Sale Interest?

Welcome to the most anticipated sale of the year, please take 5 minutes to read below to understand how it all works before ordering!

Powerhouse Racing Black Friday SALE LINK!!

BONUS! SPEND $5,000 OR MORE AND GET 5% REBATE IN THE FORM OF Powerhouse Racing GIFT CARD

FREE SHIPPING 48 STATES ON NON FREIGHT ITEMS / OVERSIZE ITEMS (hoods, exhaust systems, etc do not qualify for free shipping)

I. PRICE MATCH

We will match any competitors products on sale on Black Friday to the best of our ability, if you see something that our competitors carry that is not on our Black Friday Sale PLEASE add it to the notes section of your order and we will add it to your order.

II. SHIPPING PRICES

Not all of the items in the Black Friday Sale are calculating shipping properly. For example, Supertech Valves are sold individually so if you order 12, if it will charge you an outrageous amount of shipping. You will NOT actually be charged this amount for shipping, we will go back and modify the shipping price to reflect accurately. Please do not be discouraged by any shipping prices, we are also running free shipping deals on many of the items, so you may not be charged shipping at all. If you have any question about exact shipping rates email me (Joe@powerhouseracing.com).

Our international shipping prices are also sometimes higher on our website. Please do not let high international shipping prices discourage you from ordering, we will contact you with a very competitive shipping rate by Monday.

If the item ships via FREIGHT (such as body kits or shortblocks) we will message you with the finalized freight price.

III. PAYMENT METHODS AND HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER

You can place your order online or by PM'ing it to me on here or emailing the order.

The following payment methods are accepted.

Credit Cards - Visa/MasterCard, Discover, and American Express:

Please note that the credit card must verify the address. If your shipping address is different than your billing address you must call the # on the back of your card to add your alternate address (work address, shop address, buddy's address to hide parts from wife, etc).

Paypal - Our paypal address is joe@powerhouseracing.com . Our normal practice is to charge 3% for paypal fee for domestic customers and 4% for international, however for the Black Friday Sale we are voiding this fee.

Wire Transfer - If you do not have a credit card or paypal account or simply prefer to pay by bank wire transfer, please contact us for our bank wire details.

Cashiers Check or Money Order - If you want to pay by cashiers check or money order, please email us your order and notify us that you are sending the check or money order, once the check or money order is received, we will then process the order. The cashiers check or money order must be postmarked on 11/29/10 for the Black Friday prices to be valid and we must have your order emailed to us by end of day 11/28/10. This is NOT a loophole for you to get Black Friday Weekend pricing 2 weeks from now, please do not abuse.

IV. AVAILABILITY

Some items are limited availability. It is a good idea to get your order in sooner rather than wait as we may not have enough quantity to fulfill your order.

Other items are subject to running out of stock, if we do not have enough stock to fulfill your order, your order will be placed on backorder and you will be notified. Your order will generally ship within a week unless the backorder is prolonged in which case you will be notified of the extended wait time as well.

For a full list of non Black Friday terms, please visit our website.

Thanks and hope you enjoy the holiday sale!

Joe~
    Last edited by Joeatphr; 11-26-2010, 01:50 AM.

sounds good, probly going to buy again this year

nismo, phr
    Last edited by frankiman; 11-12-2010, 04:06 PM.
    sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

input?

Comment

Injector dynamics would be awesome.

Comment

Any more requests?

Comment

PHR fuel tank top hats w/ fittings for R32.

thanks!

Comment

BLACK FRIDAY SALE NEXT WEEKEND!

Stay tuned for the SECRET link to be posted at 12:01AM CST!

Comment

will stay tuned!
                Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

OhhhSgiken, could use a 1.5 rear diff A fuel anti-surge setup, hoses, power steering cooler, list goes on! Count me in if it won't take 6 months + to recieve the parts. Regular shipping times would be fine. Thanks.
                  Last edited by NismoS-tune; 11-18-2010, 03:10 PM.
                  Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
                  Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
                  Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
                  Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
                  Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
                  White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
                  lol

Comment

Osg diff for me aswell (if the price is right)

Comment

Originally posted by M13 View Post
                      PHR fuel tank top hats w/ fittings for R32.

thanks!
                      +1 for those.

Comment

Will have a lot on the sale! BE READY!!!!!!

Comment

we're ready.
                          Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

i'm hoping, but are the parts you are bringing in not just for the r32 but r33 as well joe?
                            1995 Skyline GT-R V-Spec

Comment

+3 on the OS giken Diff.
                              Traction is optional, so are zipties

92 Gtst/Silver bullet

Comment

Working...
                              X