Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1995 Subaru Legacy Wagon GT - twin turbo - low miles - SOLD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1995 Subaru Legacy Wagon GT - twin turbo - low miles - SOLD!

Asking Price: $11,999 or $2,000 down with financing - rate details http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=49834

Contact: Mike or Jason @ 647-430-3232 or email sales@rightdrive.ca
    In transit: NA
    Expected ETA: NA
    Want to book a test drive with this vehicle? Click here...1995 Subaru Legacy Touring Wagon - GT - Inventory - Right Drive

The Subaru Legacy
    The Subaru Legacy is a mid-size car built by Japanese manufacturer Subaru since 1989, and is available as a sedan or wagon. Part of the original design goals for the Legacy model was to provide Subaru a vehicle in which they could compete in the lucrative North American midsize market against competitors Honda Accord and Toyota Camry. Higher performance variants of the Legacy are offered as competitive alternatives to compact executive cars such as the Audi A4, Alfa Romeo 159 and BMW 3 Series. The Legacy also serves as Subaru's flagship car.

Second generation sales in Japan began October 7, 1993, and an introductory price of ¥2,753,000 for the twin turbo GT (approx USD $25,250 at 1993 yen exchange rate).

Details
    Mileage: 57,000KMS
    2.0L Twin Turbo 4 Cylinder (EJ20TT)
    246 HP / 228 LBS FT
    Chassis Code: BGC
    Drivetrain: All Wheel Drive
    Transmission: 5 - speed manual
    Full Maintenance History
    Blue
    Auto Climate Control
    5 Passenger Seating
    Cloth Seats
    CD Player

Two owner vehicle, Low milage, Well maintained, Rust free, Momo OEM wheel, Aftermarket deck, Flat 4 Boxer engine, Certified, E-tested, HTA complied, 1 year powertrain warranty, 3 year powertraiin plus warranty available.

Great for year round daily driving. Lots of kick with twin turbo motor but good for a family car.

Price includes all OMVIC administration fees, handling fees, freight and license fees (plates and stickers).

Pictures

RightDrive Inc
    1970 Highway 7 West
    Vaughan, Ontario
    905-660-3312

Monday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
    Tuesday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
    Wednesday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
    Thursday 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
    Friday 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
    Saturday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
    Sunday Closed

Right Drive - Canada's Finest Right Hand Drive Vehicles

wow, amazing
    if only we could still import JDMs into Quebec

a friend of mine owns the only twin turbo 4 door manual legacy in Quebec, its a beauty
    sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

They are pretty fun. Lots of power on tap. We sold one (Green TT manual) not to long ago. It was purchased by one of our sales staff for a while (big Subie fan).
      I was surprised at how quick it was.

Comment

I would really love to have that to replace my Forester. Need something with more jam to pull our camping trailer!!

Comment

Hmm... heavy and ugly but we are looking for something like that. Had it been LHD, I would have taken it. 1 RHD is enough for me. Need something that the goverment can't complain about.
          Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
          Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
          Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
          Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
          Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
          White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
          lol

Comment

I've been driving a subi tt wagon for over a year and they are good. Lot's of power, good mileage, very reliable. Nice that you can find parts at the local stores too.
            A decent set of wheels is all it takes to make them look good....

Comment

Working...
            X