1995 Land Rover Discovery - Grade 4-B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1995 Land Rover Discovery - Grade 4-B

Asking Price: $15,999 or finance for as low as $0 down and 6% (with approved credit)

In transit: Yes
    Expected ETA: Febreuary 2011
    Want to book a test drive with this vehicle? Click here...http://rightdrive.ca/inventory_cars/view/217

The Land Rover Discovery
    The Discovery was introduced into the United Kingdom in 1989. The company code-named the vehicle "Project Jay". The new model was based on the chassis and drivetrain of the more upmarket Range Rover, but with a lower price aimed at a larger market segment and intended to compete with Japanese offerings. This was the only Discovery generation with four-cylinder engines.

In 1994, many changes were made to the Discovery and reached some markets as "Discovery 2"; the 200Tdi and 3.5 L V8 engines were replaced with the 2.5 L 300TDi 4-cylinder and 3.9 L Rover V8 engines, the 300Tdi introducing a Bosch electronic emissions control for certain models and markets. At around this time a stronger R380 gearbox was fitted to all manual models combined with the flexible cardan coupling GAJ-1 from SGF for more comfort. The newer models featured larger headlamps and a second set of rear lights in the bumper. The new rear lights had the wiring changed several times to meet real or expected European safety legislation. Some vehicles are left with an arrangement where the vulnerable bumper contains the only working direction-indicator lights; other examples have these lights duplicated in the traditional rear pillar location.

Details:
    Mileage: 95,000KMS
    2.5L 4 Cylinder (300Tdi TD )
    111 HP / 195 LBS FT
    Chassis Code: S1
    Drivetrain: 4x4
    Transmission: 4 - speed automatic
    Full Maintenance History
    Green
    Manual and Rear A/C
    7 Passenger Seating
    Cloth Seats
    Factory Radio

Auction grade 4-B (very good), 2 owner vehicle, Alloy wheels, Roof rack, Power windows, Selectable hi-lo gears with center diff lock for 2 wheel drive mode, New tires, Chassis is very clean, Secondary bumper tail lights (available on newer models), Certified, E-tested, 1 year powertrain warranty, Optional 3 year powertrain plus warranty available.

Price includes all OMVIC administration fees, handling fees, freight and license fees(plates and stickers).

Pictures:

RightDrive Inc
    1970 Highway 7 West
    Vaughan, Ontario
    1-877-398-8220

Monday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
    Tuesday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
    Wednesday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
    Thursday 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
    Friday 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
    Saturday 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
    Sunday Closed

At RightDrive Inc we offer a spectrum of automotive services including bespoke vehicle importation, OEM and performance parts supply, vehicle maintenance and repair, vehicle rentals for film and television, appraisal services and more.
    Last edited by Matty; 08-22-2011, 11:00 AM.

Sending this to the top.

Comment

Damn, an RHD TDI Disco! I want it so bad! haha. Very nice looking vehicle, any typical Rover rot?
      1990 Skyline GTS-t Type M
      1972 Datsun 240Z (S30)
      2003 Lexus LS430
      1992 Range Rover on 36s

Comment

Nope! Very clean chassis, rust free.

Comment

that very could be the most amazing suv i have EVER seen...and my favourite on top of that.
          Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Originally posted by Oakville View Post
            that very could be the most amazing suv i have EVER seen...and my favourite on top of that.
            What? That's pretty hideous lol.
            Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
            Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
            Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
            Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
            Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
            White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
            lol

Comment

Originally posted by Oakville View Post
              Aw you're such an LR3 guy.. I hate those guys!!! loll

Cool vehicle.. Those things are still the best off road machines compared to their new lineup.. Top gears test proved that; dont think Jeremy will ever buy a Range sport..

So many window switches.... damn..
              Check out the GTST Projects page and keep up to date with my build!
              www.nelsonmx.wordpress.com
              Like us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/NelsonMX
              Any part inquiries can be forwarded to marc@nelsonmx.com

Comment

Bump
                New pics can be found on our website: http://rightdrive.ca/inventory_cars/view/217

Comment

Working...
                X