Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1987 Nissan Skyline GTS-R - One of 800 Made - Low KMS - RB20DET-R - SOLD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1987 Nissan Skyline GTS-R - One of 800 Made - Low KMS - RB20DET-R - SOLD!

Asking Price: $26,999 or finance at as low as 6%

Contact: Rob @ 1-877-398-8220 or email him @ sales@rightdrive.ca to book a test drive or to get more information.
    In transit: Yes (In Japan Lot - Will ship on Deposit)
    Expected ETA:
    Want to book a test drive with this vehicle? Click here...

The Nissan Skyline R31
    The R31 Skyline of 1986 was a natural evolution on the R30 shape, and also this one was loosely based on the Laurel platform (C32). The design was slightly larger and squarer than previous Skylines. It was available as a Sedan, Hardtop sedan, Coupe and station wagon. Affectionately known as the "Seventhsu" or simply "7th Sukairain" by owners, due to it being the 7th generation Skyline.

The ultimate version of the R31 was the RB20DET-R powered HR31 GTS-R Coupe of which 800 units were built to allow homologation for Group A Touring Car racing. It had a reworked version of the normal RB20DET with a much larger turbocharger on a tubular steel exhaust manifold, as well as a much larger front mounted intercooler boosting power to a factory claimed 210 ps (154 kW), with racing versions making over 430 hp (321 kW) in Group A trim.

Details:
    Mileage: 38,000KMS
    2.0L 6 Cylinder Turbo
    210 HP / 195 LBS FT
    Chassis Code: R31
    Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
    Transmission: 5 - speed manual
    Full Maintenance History
    Blue
    Manual A/C
    4 Passenger Seating
    Cloth Seats
    Factory Radio

Very Rare 1987 Skyline GTS-R! Only 800 produced and this example of one of the best condition ones on the market, guaranteed!

Low mileage, Mature one owner vehicle, Near stock with aftermarket exhaust, HKS intake filter and aftermarket boost gauge (mounted on A-pillar). BBS wheels, Front strut tower bar, Features the famous RB20DET-R engine with a T04E turbo, stainless tubular manifold, R ECU, Large FMIC, Lightweight RB20 flywheel, Larger RB20 throttle body, HICAS 4 wheel steering.

This car is US eligible in 9 months! Don`t miss your chance to own a piece of Nissan history! It is difficult to find these on the market in this good of condition these days due to the cars collector status. Car can be purchased now and stored at RightDrive for US buyers until it is legal to ship.

Comes Certified with 1 year powertrain warranty, HTA Complied and Professionally Detailed at no extra cost. Emissions exempt in Ontario and US.

Price also includes all OMVIC and RightDrive administration fee`s as well as 100 point mechanical inspection and re-conditioning *if necessary* prior to being delivered.

Pictures:

RightDrive Inc
    1970 Highway 7 West
    Vaughan, Ontario
    647-430-3232

Monday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
    Tuesday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
    Wednesday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
    Thursday 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
    Friday 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
    Saturday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
    Sunday Closed

Right Drive - Canada's Finest Right Hand Drive Vehicles
    Last edited by Matty; 06-24-2011, 01:09 PM.

GLWS, what a beaut

Comment

the r32 was such an improvement. I mean it look so old school. while the r32 is old school but with a high-end sport car attitude.

VERY NICE CAR and very rare too!
      Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

Wow that's incredible..
        Check out the GTST Projects page and keep up to date with my build!
        www.nelsonmx.wordpress.com
        Like us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/NelsonMX
        Any part inquiries can be forwarded to marc@nelsonmx.com

Comment

Woooow That is outta this world! Damn that is beautiful.
          Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

Ill have some cleaner pics as soon as things settle down in Japan a little bit.

Comment

I like.

Roughly around 381rwhp with fuel, ECU, etc mods + a boost up (around 445hp at engine) at 22psi (post number 8 in link below) -

Last edited by Skym; 03-14-2011, 02:48 PM.
              RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

Nice!

It is fairly easy to make good power on the RB20-R

Comment

dammmm thats a nice car
                  sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

Working...
                  X