Nismo Getrag Conversion Kit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nismo Getrag Conversion Kit!

Nismo has released some incredible new parts for the GT-R., and RightDrive is proud to offer these products to our customers!

BNR32 & BCNR33 Getrag Conversion Kit
    $16,900 CAD + HST

Features
    The high performance, 6-speed Getrag Transmission is standard in the NISSAN BNR34. This Conversion Kit includes the transmission as well as a Coppermix Clutch and all the parts necessary to install it in a BNR32 or BCNR33. You can also choose from three possible Coppermix Clutches.

Kit Contents
    - BNR34 Getrag transmission
    - BNR34 transfer case
    - BNR34 front propeller shaft
    - Nismo BNR32/33 rear propeller shaft
    - Nismo Super Copper Mix Twin Plate Clutch kit
    - BNR34 transmission cross member
    - Nismo BNR34 reinforced transmission mount
    - BNR34 shift knob
    - Nismo stainless clutch hose
    - Nismo Competition oil
    - conversion assembly kit
    RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
    http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
    1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220

but still.... lol 20 000$. a BNR32 with 500whp sell for that amount.
    Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

$16k?!?!?! Hot damn! I can look at the parts list, get a used R34 tranny and parts and do it my self!
      1991 Silver Skyline R32 GT-R - SOLD You will be sorely missed girl :'(

Comment

It's the shift knob that bumps it up bigtime.
        '93 R33 Gts25T Inked Art Car - SOLD

See the Sharpie makeover, and other inked cars from around the world
        at www.inkedartcars.com

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyjohnny View Post
          It's the shift knob that bumps it up bigtime.
          Bingo!
          Originally posted by kengeroo
          that's what I thought when I opened the package..
          ...don't drink and ebay
          '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

Originally posted by Snake556 View Post
            Bingo!
            i have been legit looking into the shift knob only.... he isnt kidding.

Comment

this was already posted. it would be a cool idea and the 6 speed would be sweet. but in all reality our cars dont sell for that much anymore. and the getrag box still isnt that strong. for 20k i would expect a bullet proof box.
              1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

I'm not one to usually say anything bad, but how the F**K can this be 50% more
                than what RHDJapan sells it for.

I'm for supporting sponsors and all, but for that price I could get a NEW spare
                R34 transmission lol.

RHDJapan offers the best quality performance parts made in Japan including Nismo, Mugen, Defi, Spoon, Cusco, Tomei, HKS and other JDM brands.

RHDJapan offers the best quality performance parts made in Japan including Nismo, Mugen, Defi, Spoon, Cusco, Tomei, HKS and other JDM brands.

I would truthfully like to know why it's so much more than in the link posted above.
                14 VW Jetta TDI
                05 Sentra SpecV - winter beater -
                95 240sx (RB25DET powered)
                95 240sx ( powered)
                89 GTR - Money Pit -

Comment

Yeah rather get this

But If I wanted to build a nice R32 for the streets only and if I was wealthy then would I buy that kit. Would be perfect. Same gas too cruising in 6th haha.
                  Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

Originally posted by bellis_GTR View Post
                    Yeah rather get this

But If I wanted to build a nice R32 for the streets only and if I was wealthy then would I buy that kit. Would be perfect. Same gas too cruising in 6th haha.
                    Yeah, saw that even posted there.

It's not bad, If you don't mind not being able to downshift. lol
                    14 VW Jetta TDI
                    95 240sx ( powered)
                    89 GTR - Money Pit -

Comment

Originally posted by collector240sx View Post
                      I'm not one to usually say anything bad, but how the F**K can this be 50% more
                      than what RHDJapan sells it for.

I'm for supporting sponsors and all, but for that price I could get a NEW spare
                      R34 transmission lol.

I would truthfully like to know why it's so much more than in the link posted above.

RHD Japan are grey market parts. They are not authorized to sell in North America.
                      Retail price for North America is $18,100. Nismo sets this price, not us.
                      RHD Japan price does not include shipping or duty, our price does. And if you try to add the shipping cost on their checkout, it is incorrect.
                      It does not cost $400 to ship this to Canada by Fedex. And they also list EMS as a shipping option, which is false. Max weight for EMS is 30kg, and a tranny with bellhousing is at least 70kg.
                      So don't be fooled by the number sitting on their site, that is not what you will actually pay to get this in your hands. Our price includes everything to Toronto.

Like I said, we are an authorized retailer for North America, so we must charge the prices as set by the manufacturers for the North American market. If you purchase from grey market sellers in Japan, you usually receive no warranty, no support and no recourse.
                      RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
                      http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
                      1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220

Comment

Originally posted by GTRC Admin
                        RHD Japan are grey market parts. They are not authorized to sell in North America.
                        Retail price for North America is $18,100. Nismo sets this price, not us.
                        RHD Japan price does not include shipping. And if you try to add the shipping cost on their checkout, it is incorrect.
                        It does not cost $400 to ship this to Canada by Fedex. And they also list EMS as a shipping option, which is false. Max weight for EMS is 30kg, and a tranny with bellhousing is at least 70kg.

Like I said, we are an authorized retailer for North America, so we must charge the prices as set by the manufacturers for the North American market. If you purchase from grey market sellers in Japan, you usually receive no warranty, no support and no recourse.
                        Thanks,

Exactly what I wanted to know.

For the shipping there a couple of ways around it, when you know people in the state.

But I really hate how much they inflate price for us Canadian in general, sometime you wonder if they
                        even want to sell to us. But I guess that's an whole other topic.

Good luck,
                        14 VW Jetta TDI
                        95 240sx ( powered)
                        89 GTR - Money Pit -

Comment

lmao rhd japan is the best site dumb ass

even what ever u say

RHD JAPAN will go for 11 000 shipped at your door NO mather what u say !

i personnaly know RUSELL the co owner of the site and lemme tell u that they are really the best wit after sell support

always answer fast and really honnest seller
                          Last edited by LuckyGTR; 06-14-2011, 09:57 PM.

865 whp RB32 , R32 GTR , THE LUCKY GTR *SUMMER DRAG BEAST*
                          2013 Rams Laramie LongHorn 3500 Crew cab *Daily Driver*

Comment

If no one likes the price, don't bother making comments. Plain and simple. Nismo sets the price, not Right Drive.

Comment

Does the kit also come with diff conversions ? as far as i know the R34 has a different final drive because it has the 6 speed.

I think the r32 33 gtr's come with 4:11 gears which are a bit taller than the R34 gear sets.

Comment

Working...
                              X