RHD Vehicle Appraisals - Insurance Purposes and General Appraisals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RHD Vehicle Appraisals - Insurance Purposes and General Appraisals

Do you need a VEHICLE APPRAISAL for insurance purposes?

For just $175 + HST our team of experts can provide an in depth appraisal that is guaranteed to be accepted by any insurance company or your money back.

Please email michael@rightdrive.ca for more appraisal information.

$175 + HST seems quite abit. Does price vary during seasons? i got mine done for alot less during winter..

Done by Malcolm ( works with alot of insurance companies as well...cool guy)

Last edited by Murchie; 08-29-2011, 06:47 PM.

Comment

do you need to see the car ?
      sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

Originally posted by Murchie View Post
        $175 + HST seems quite abit. Does price vary during seasons? i got mine done for alot less during winter..
        everyone does their own thing. for a shop that sits atop local importing, they can charge what they feel is acceptable for their service. while yes it may be high, im sure you wont get too many hassles...
        Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

you can easy find one in Ottawa for 150... these guys are over priced as usual

Comment

Ok wtf is this? If you don't like the price go elsewhere! Don't poop on others people's thread because "you" think the price is high. I got one done and it was about 175$.

Now here's a question..... Does right drive know their stuff? IMO I would have to say yes and to the t! I know when mine has to get done everything will be done at rightdrive. I would prefer to know that the stuff is being done right and also to know that my car isn't being ripped around town because it's the first time seeing a skyline.
            Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Thanks CC
              And Im pretty sure it can be done without seeing the car in person. We can do online correspondence with you sending us photos and what not.

Comment

Originally posted by Matty View Post
                Thanks CC
                And Im pretty sure it can be done without seeing the car in person. We can do online correspondence with you sending us photos and what not.
                yeah because last time i got mine appraised, the guy didn't know anything at all about the car, and the parts on it, and valued it at 12k (WTF !)
                so i really want knowledgeable people appraising mine
                sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

Originally posted by Matty View Post
                  Thanks CC
                  would be highly interested in such a service
                  Originally posted by archaeic_bloke
                  hows the warp drive? i've seen far too many GTR's lately that just arent able to hit warp speed.

Comment

Originally posted by cschepp View Post
                    Ok wtf is this? If you don't like the price go elsewhere! Don't poop on others people's thread because "you" think the price is high. I got one done and it was about 175$.

Now here's a question..... Does right drive know their stuff? IMO I would have to say yes and to the t! I know when mine has to get done everything will be done at rightdrive. I would prefer to know that the stuff is being done right and also to know that my car isn't being ripped around town because it's the first time seeing a skyline.
                    didnt mean to say anything bad about your company. everyone charges whatever they need and thats fine. i was just very surprised to find out prices on Skylines at the shop... in Japans auctions gts goes about 2-3k and here you have them for 15k... i used to have a mint 94 r33 and paid 2 times less then that...

again, no bad feelings or anything, this is just me... if there will be no critics, how will you improve?

Comment

^^ cschepp doesn't work for RightDrive.
                      As for appraisal costs and vehicle costs, we could go into this for hours in debate as there are so many variables that you probably haven't considered.
                      If you don't like the price, then please keep it to yourself. Could we please leave this as a thread announcing our appraisal pricing and guarantee, as opposed to and endless discussion on other topics?
                      Thanks!
                      RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
                      http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
                      1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220

Comment

ok youre right

Comment

would you guys do a corvette, will this appraisal work for registering a car and would i be eligible for any kind of group discount if i had 4 of my cars done at once.
                          1991 skyline GTR
                          1969 corvette
                          1989 cavalier Z24
                          1991 skyline GTR
                          1985 VW scirocco

Comment

Working...
                          X