Help with insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with insurance

hey matt ..just wondering looking through what everyones saying on gtrc the only way to insure a rhd skyline is through facility? I'm aware I also need to get an appraisil on my car to get insurance but dont know were to start with that...im located in sudbury..any help would be greatly appreciated-frank
    ...Sider By Day , Slider By Night...

This is something you should have looked into before buying a Skyline.

But anyways, there are a few companies around that might take you on, depending on your demographics and driving record. Will they speak to you directly? More than likely not...get an insurance broker that has taken on an 11-digit vin vehicle before.

The chances of you finding insurance is slim seeing as everyone else has been trying for months with no luck. Find a broker who can write a facility policy and pay to play.
    1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

Sean Dilamarter, Preferred Insurance. Only Facility but he has tons of knowledge working with skylines.
      '12 Kia Forte - Winter/Summer car
      '91 Skyline GTR - Weekend Fun/Project car

Comment

Here we go again

Comment

Anyway to Merge or close all these threads about insurance? lol
          '12 Kia Forte - Winter/Summer car
          '91 Skyline GTR - Weekend Fun/Project car

Comment

Originally posted by Nexsys View Post
            Anyway to Merge or close all these threads about insurance? lol
            Close. Ontario is the new California. :|
            Double track drift, yo.
            http://www.meh.ro/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/meh.ro5228.gif

(oo sκylιnε oo)

Comment

obviously I've looked into before buying my car...I knew buying it that facility was probably my only option I was just asking if there *could be a better way* Even if I get A 500$ insurance qoute im not going to cry about it ...only for one year and ill have a policy with silver wheels anyway.
              ...Sider By Day , Slider By Night...

Comment

Depending on age and driving record Facility might be the only option. Unfortunately we do not have companies that ensure our stuff. We have just become good and talking to insurance companies for our clients and making them come to our side

Anywho, whats your age and record like?

Comment

Working...
                X