Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New product! ECU Patch Harnesses

Hey guys
    Posting this for Wiring Specialties, since we are a CDN distributor.

They have a new product now called the ECU Patch Harness. It is quite handy in my opinion. Read on.

The ECU Patch Harness allows you to bridge between your oem (or Wiring Specialties) wiring harness and ECU. With this harness in place you can install accessories such as turbo timers, electric meters, SAFC's, and anything else that requires tapping into your wiring harness for a signal. The ECU patch harness eliminates the need to cut into your factory harness and allows you to wire up accessories outside of the car with ease. No more crouching in the foot well of your car, on your back, trying to connect wiring in a tight, dim lit environment.

Each and every Patch Harness uses OEM connectors/plugs and installs in seconds! You can quickly and easily take the patch harness out of the car to your accessories and then plug it back in.

People looking to sell their vehicles in stock form can enjoy selling a vehicle without having a hacked up wiring harness from where your electronics use to tap into.

Harnesses are available for the RB20, RB25, RB26 and VR38!!

You can learn about the product and compatibility on our website: http://wiringspecialties.com/ecupaha.html

Awesome idea!
    I love Skylines! My jackstands never get stolen...

Comment

Dang could have used one of these a couple days ago haha. I hate wiring...
      Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

Apexi makes and sells these as well, but this price is really good compared!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...
        X