GTR ROM Tuning and Nistune Details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTR ROM Tuning and Nistune Details

We at RSTuning take great pride in being able to re-tune your factory ecu to compliment your aftermarket components.

Rom Tuning Vs Nistune.

Both actually accomplish the same result, which is modifying the factory programming to gain control over the ecu, the main difference is dependent on the customer.

If you would like to tune your own engine or have the ability to look into your ecu then nistune is a good option for that. If you are like most customers and your only concern is having your car tuned ( set it and forget it) than a rom tune is all you need.

Nistune gives the tuner and customer a nice interface and the ability to live map trace and see realtime parameters.

Nistune:

If you choose to have the ecu tuned without the nistune add-ons the cost severely drops as there is no need to purchase the software and hardware that is needed for it to function.

For detailed pricing please contact us at:

info@rstuning.ca or
    416-477-3863 10am-7pm.

Thank You.
    Last edited by RSTuning; 05-28-2011, 05:23 PM.

How about us with the RB20? I was hopin to come up and get mine tuned sometime in the spring.
    Nistune installed, Rb25 turbo, FMIC, SUS filter, Divided Dump Pipe, Down Pipe, Fujitsubo cat back, Tomei Pump and fpr, stock injectors(yikes)/MAF.
    Im not lookin for MAX power, just a better, stronger, cleaner running tune. I will do all maintenance before I put my HCR in your hands.
    C u this spring.
    Mike

Comment

Sorry about that as I said I will update in detail just been really busy on current projects.

But yes I can do all r32 r33 r34 and z32 ecu's

this includes rb20 25 26.

For the rb25 I utlilize the z32 ecu. As the cost of reporgramming the r33 rb25 ecu is not worth the cost to the customer as the z32 ecu can do just as good of a job.

Comment

PM me price for nistune installation and tune for my series 1 rb25

Comment

Everything seems to die after the 3rd week in March. Every thread has come to a halt and almost every google link to rstuning.ca comes up dead.
          Has Radek left the country and not returned? Is rstuning dead as well?
          Anyone know of the last time they had contact with him or his shop?
          http://www.300zxclub.com/picture.php?albumid=60&pictureid=4972

Comment

I am Here buddy. website will be updated soon. please email at info@rstuning.ca or call 416-477-3863 to reach me.

Thank you.

Comment

Ahhh, many thanks Radek. From other forums it seems that everything just died about your new facility and business.
              I have a TT Z32 that dyno'd 491rwhp after it's Stage II build. Since then I've done another round of major upgrades like 58mm Throttle bodies, 2.5" (turbo side) Intake Piping, Ash Massive SMIC's, JWT dual type intake with dual MAF's and upgraded from 2.5" DP's and TP's to 3" DP's and 3"-2.5" TP's. I have a Z1 (Ash Spec) chipped ECU for 93 octane, dual intake, 850cc injectors. However I'm looking at replacing that chip with Nistune and getting the personal licence.
              I'll email you for particulars about your services and about acquiring Nistune.

*EDIT*
              Before I actually order up the Nistune Daughterboard and personal licence, i'd like to be more conversant about using the Nistune personal licence. I'll be doing my own road tunes using my new Innovate LC-1 w/ gauge wideband. Any specific links I should go to on the Nistune Forum that is accessible to those that don't have Nistune yet as I understand non Nistune owners have limited Nistune Forum access.
              Anything to educate me before hand would bode well when we meet so that I can better ask informed questions on the subject.

Originally posted by RSTuning View Post
              I am Here buddy. website will be updated soon. please email at info@rstuning.ca or call 416-477-3863 to reach me.

Thank you.
              Last edited by jschrauwen; 05-28-2011, 06:22 PM.

Comment

If I were to give you my car would you be able to reflash it and retune on a stock ecu?
                Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Originally posted by cschepp View Post
                  If I were to give you my car would you be able to reflash it and retune on a stock ecu?
                  ofcourse, i can make the stock ecu do whatever a we need it to do. Saves you alot of money from buying a ems.

Thanks.

Comment

Do you know roughly what something like this would cost? I'm very interestd
                    Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Thanks Radek.
                      Email sent.
                      Originally posted by RSTuning View Post

Thank you.

Comment

I took my rb20 in about 3 months ago. He tuned it amazing, I get another 150km/tank now and it does burnouts like no tomorrow. Just saving up parts for my next tune atm. I want 350hp and it ain't gonna be cheap lol. Thanks again Radek
                        Brad (Black GTS-t '90)

Comment

Car runs amazing thanks to rstuning, check it out!!

Comment

Many thanks for that.

I touched base with Radek last week and had a NIStune daughterboard installed and later purchased the personal licence through the NIStune site itself.
                            I'm hoping to learn how to road tune my NIStune for the moment but the plethora of reference material and User Guide is a bit overwhelming and somewhat confusing. Almost to the point I'm affraid to actually do any real time changes/corrections.
                            If it were at all possible to hook up with someone who has personal experience with using NIStune and would be willing to ride shotgun with me and my laptop, I might be able to make the first steps in the right direction in a safe manner. Meaning I wouldn't be creating a potentially dangerous situation by making the wrong NIStune inputs.
                            I'm hoping to realize the significant improvements/modifications I've made since my dyno of 3 years ago where I achieved 491rwhp @ 18psi on 94 octane. Realistically, I'm hoping to see ~ 570-580rwhp at the same 18psi.
                            I know I won't see those numbers via a road tune, but it's a step in the right direction to acquiring the knowledge of the proper use of NIStune.
                            Anybody NIStune guru want to ride shotgun with a laptop? lol

^^ *EDIT*
                            I just watched the vid. I was hoping/expecting it was a taped dyno session with Radek.
                            Last edited by jschrauwen; 06-23-2011, 03:28 PM.

Comment

going in as soon as my car is done.,

Comment

Working...
                              X