Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BNR32 to BNR34 Coil Conversion Kit - Now on sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BNR32 to BNR34 Coil Conversion Kit - Now on sale!

RightDrive has now started sales of a BNR32 to BNR34 coil conversion kit.
    This kit allows BNR32 owners to use BNR34 coil packs on their car. The BNR34 coil packs eliminate the need for an igniter, drastically reducing the cost for replacement of the ignition system.

What's the Advantage?
    As we all know, BNR32s tend to develop ignition issues as they get older....coil harnesses start to harden and become brittle, coil packs start failing, and igniters die. This coil conversion kit allows you to replace coil harness and coil packs, and eliminate the need for an igniter! This will provide BNR32 owners with worry-free use for years to come.

Pricing Advantage
    If you were to replace these 3 components of your ignition system with original parts, it would cost $1768! (OEM Harness $165.60, OEM Coil Pack Set: $897.85, OEM Igniter: $704.61)
    We have managed to bring down the pricing of Genuine Nissan BNR34 Coil Packs from $963.11 to a cost reasonable to GT-R owners.

Parts Included
    Brand new Genuine Nissan BNR34 Coil Pack Set - featuring ultra-reliable Genuine Nissan performance
    Brand new Wiring Specialties Coil Harness - high quality wiring with OEM spec connectors
    Brand new re-pin kit - all items needed to re-pin your factory wiring harness for the coil conversion harness

Installation
    This kit requires removing the harness that plugs into the rear of the igniter. The wires are then re-pinned using the provided re-pinning kit, and will plug perfectly into the Wiring Specialties coil harness.
    This procedure takes around 30min to 1 hour to complete.
    The BNR34 coils mount on the existing coil mounts.

Pricing is set at $645 until the end of October!
    We ship across Canada, to the USA, and globally. Shipping starts at $10 within Canada.

To order call 1-877-398-8220 or email parts@rightdrive.ca today!
    RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
    http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
    1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220

Pm sent

Comment

Great price! Not at $900 (considering the better setup is another $200 at most) but for sure at $645! Highly recommended if you're running an old stock system as its only a matter of time before it fails.
      No build thread.
      1991 nissan
      El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

I purchased one! Can't wait to get it and install it!
        1992 Skyline GTR - Garage Queen
        2009 Dodge Caravan - Woopee
        1989 240sx - Rusty Beater
        1979 Nomad Skyline - 23' Camper Trailer

Comment

how much without the coil packs?

Comment

Anyone install this or have any info for the wire pin out on the harness side?
            “Hey, come on, its a car right? No. It’s a symbol of your history, its a thread of continuity from which you came to where you are. It’s important that you don’t want to forget who you are.” -Dr.Phil in "Love the Beast"

Comment

Originally posted by caliber676 View Post
              Anyone install this or have any info for the wire pin out on the harness side?
              Did you ever find an answer on this? I'm hoping to do my install shortly but didn't get a diagram with the kit.

Comment

Contact rightdrive they have a install instruction, also use this method for the grounds if your having issues http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gt-r-tec...n-install.html
                “Hey, come on, its a car right? No. It’s a symbol of your history, its a thread of continuity from which you came to where you are. It’s important that you don’t want to forget who you are.” -Dr.Phil in "Love the Beast"

Comment

I installed this kit. It's easy if you have the least bit of wiring experience.
                  Tap into the ground wire when you repin the smaller connector (black/red wire) and ground it to the rear coilpacks bracket bolt like OEM. I then ran another wire from there to a common ground point. Can go wherever, I used an existing ground on left shock tower.
                  System works great.
                  Think my igniter was dying for a while because a small vibration I had when free revving the engine is now gone. Idle seems smoother also.
                  '89 GTST - SOLD
                  '92 GTR
                  '94 Mitsubishi Pajero 2.8TD LWB
                  '12 Mazda3 Sport Skyactiv

Comment

Working...
                  X