Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Nismo Super Coppermix Twin - $1,300 Shipped! (late R32, R33, R34)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Nismo Super Coppermix Twin - $1,300 Shipped! (late R32, R33, R34)

This is a return to us due to a mis-order (should have ordered a push-type and this is a pull-type). My screw-up is your gain! $1,300 for a brand new Nismo Super Coppermix twin plate clutch set. Part #3002B-RS599. Applications include the late model BNR32~BCNR33 and ER34 RB25DET.

This kit will be on the way to Rob Barker at the end of the week via USPS Priority Air so this can be picked up directly from him or he can forward it to you via Canada Post. If you're interested you can email me at sales@gtr-garage.com.

KUNIO MURAMOTO / SALES@GTR-GARAGE.COM

Or PM me and I can direct you or answer any questions relating to the clutch. Having it already in Canada will further add to the savings on this clutch.

Comment

omg that is an amazing deal!

Comment

just to clarify, this clutch is gtr specific as it is a pull type, not a push type for gtst?
        R33 GTST RB25DET series 1
        Stock motor, holset HX40, power fc d-jetro, bolt ons, 20psi = 492rwhp 364 lbft

Comment

why i am always low on cash when deal appear like that damn...

Comment

This clutch is gone. A forum member actually had the clutch we needed and we had the clutch he needed, so we swapped. Funny how things work out sometimes.
            KUNIO MURAMOTO / SALES@GTR-GARAGE.COM

Comment

Working...
            X