Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Strut bars, Bumpers, Rims, Spats........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Strut bars, Bumpers, Rims, Spats........

I got a bunch of stuff that I was going to put on my silver car, but the plans have changed so these will go!

First off I have a working carbon Canister off an RB20. Looking for $5

Next up are some rear valences. I am not sure what kit they came with. But they flare out very low and wide. I am showing a pic of them held up to the rear of my 4dr sedan. It looks to be a good fit, so I would suspect they would need trimming to get on to a 2 dr. $30

Horn for HNR32. Its solid shiny plastic rather than the leathery ones. If your horn button is not working then this should fix it $10

Red skyline strut tower bar. Should fit any version of R32. It just says skyline on the sticker and is the factory optional bar from NIssan. There are some scratches and such. But it still works just fine $100

IMPUL rear bumper for 4 door sedan. Its silver (stock color) and will fit on a 2dr but there is not enough space by the plate for the reverse lights like the 2 dr bumpers have. So you would have to fab something up. Otherwise its a direct bolt on for a 4dr. Looking for $250

There is signs of a repair on the driver side. As shown below.

And finally, a Trust Gracer front bumper. This is for GTST only. I am sure with a bit of massaging it would fit a GTR as well. But its about 1" thinner than a GTR bumper. So fitment may be an issue. It will bolt right on to any HCR32 chasis though. COlor is silver, and there are some cracks as shown in the pics. Overall its in good shape for an authentic Trust front bumper. Looking for SOLD

None of the prices are final. I am open to offers. Shipping is negotiated ON TOP OF the cost for parts. Greyhound works best for the bigger stuff. Smaller stuff that can go in packages can go canada post air. All parts are at my house in Airdrie. So I can do local pick up as well.

EDIT:

I also have a brand new set of upper control arms for ANY R32 skyline. they are still sealed in a bag. If your car is clunking when you go over bumps chances are its these you need. Looking for $250 including shipping

NEW PARTS

I am also selling my FMIC kit for RB20. I used this for 2 months. I gained 19 hp at the wheels when it was installed. I paid $500 for it. Its still in great shape. The couplers are clean looking. There are some scuff marks in various places from the installation. And fitment is about 7 out of 10. It fits in to place, but you will have to cut a hole below your battery to get the pipe back in to the engine bay. And it takes some good tweeking to get it all in to place. Looking to get SOLD. It should be only $50 for shipping to most places in Canada. If you are in calgary area I can install it for you too.

On the car

EDIT:

I am selling a GTR key blank. I had one extra from the group buy that I did. This key is in Airdrie and ready to be shipped. Looking for $65 including shipping via insured air

What's the width and offset on those advans?
    Figure Skating Champ!

AUTODREAM.CA for all your Skyline needs.

Comment

I cant be certain for sure on the offset. Ill go try and measure the width at least.

Comment

Doesnt say anything on the backside of the wheel?
        Figure Skating Champ!

Comment

they have a stamp inside them that say

17X8J then 35H below it.

I would guess the 8J means they are 8" wide? But when I measure from outside to outside of the lip I get 9".

Hopefully that all means something to you.

Comment

Hey anton,

I'll take those rear valances too bud. did you ever get the pics of what i wanted yet? haha sorry to be a hassle. i'll give you another 50 bucks for those valances.

Angus

Comment

Originally posted by Stinky_1 View Post
              they have a stamp inside them that say

17X8J then 35H below it.

I would guess the 8J means they are 8" wide? But when I measure from outside to outside of the lip I get 9".

Hopefully that all means something to you.
              Yeah, the width of a wheel is taken from where the tire seats, and there is usually about half an inch of lip on each side, making them about an inch narrower in classifying them.

So they should be 8J +35. Hmmmmmm.
              Figure Skating Champ!

Comment

ok, I wondered if thats what they were measureing from. The tires are about 8" from one side to the other. So 8" wide should be right.

And the 35 I figured would be the offset.

Looking for another set of drift rims? I think these would be perfect for that. You wouldnt win a show with them sitting still. ANd its hard to find another 2 to make a complete set for me to keep them.

Comment

Your brand new upper control arms... Are they adjustable by any chance?

Comment

Sorry, no. They are the stock replacement ones.

Comment

do you have any pics of the front bumper on a car???

Comment

I am interested in the rear valence for the 2 door. How much are you thinkin...PM me.

Comment

I actually just put it onto my white car to look at the fitment and never even thought to take a pic!

You would have to wait unless you can find one on google or something.

I would like to get $80 including shipping for the rear valence for 2 door. I have another member interested in them, but I do not play favorites. So first one to put the $80 into my paypal account gets them.

Comment

here is a trust bumper on a white GTR

Comment

The rear valances are $90 from the JDM speed shop new without any cracks and stuff. I will deposit 70 into your account right now if you will let them go for that? I'm on line every hour.

Comment

Working...
                              X