Looking for info on meets in Calgary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for info on meets in Calgary

Ive been going to a couple weekly car meets in Calgary wednesday at Chinook Mall and Friday and Saturday at the tims off Barlow. Quite a bit of car action but looking for maybe any smaller sized meets maybe more skyline related or any meets in general. Just let me know that would be awesome I would love to go a chat with some people about there cars and see some.
    1996 Skyline GTS-25T

I'd be interested also, I was at Tim's last weekend, saw a few familiar faces, we were also talking about setting up a skyline meet/cruise.

Comment

Was at the Tim's a few weeks ago, only saw one other skyline (R32). . .let me know what you guys set up. . .

Comment

My friend said he was at chinook later in the day going to a movie on Monday and said he ran into like 7 people with skylines in the parkade chatting. Know anything about this? Steveo if you do end getting a little skyline meet going I would be very interested. Let me know
        1996 Skyline GTS-25T

Comment

I've gone on Friday and Saturday evenings from Tim's to Chinook a few time. . .last year there was a good group of cars (~20) that went for a cruise and met up at a weigh scale south of the city. . .about 5-6 R32's and a lot of s-chassis'.. .

Comment

Double post. . .stupid tablet. . .
            Last edited by nismo240r; 08-07-2013, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Im organizing a meet in Calgary:

Please pm me with your ideas and let all your Skyline friends know about this! Also, post this to the people around Clagary we have only two days people, act fast!)))
              Last edited by tryingtobebest; 08-09-2013, 02:53 AM.
              TTBB is a true ACN member

Comment

Anybody else comin?

Comment

Hi all,

looks like this thread could be dead, new to area with my r32gtr, looking for others to hangout with/crusing...lemme know what happening,,, thnx

Comment

Just moved downtown Calgary and bought a skyline. Id also be interested in a meet/cruise.

Comment

Welcome to the forum guys!
                      I guess i should start thinking to organize one just like last year!

Hows Sat Jul 12 sounds?
                      Last edited by tryingtobebest; 07-02-2014, 07:25 AM.
                      TTBB is a true ACN member

Comment

Any meets in Calgary this August?

Comment

The gf and I will be in Calgary for Illmotion weekend. Where is the usual meet spot on Saturday nights?

Comment

Working...
                          X