Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...sounds like a nice little offshoot for RBMotoring. It would be (and is already) great to have their influence on the market here.

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

I know all you know this already, but just a little reminder.

Cars coming into Canada must be 15 years old to the month they were produced in (Jan 1989 = Jan 2004; August 1989 = August 2004 and not before).

Whomever you chose to have import your car, please have then assure you it's 100% legal as a car lost to customs will be expensive (for the importer) and you will be out a car, time, and probably plenty of money as most GTR's are not "cheap."

I hope that as a rep from IC, I will be able to help alot of you source out and import your cars to Canada, and they will be all 100% legal so you won't have any problems down the road.

4Kruzn Import Auto Sales

Chris K, formerly of Import Concern Inc.

Comment

I emailed the guy at canadiangtr twice, and both times I got good replies (although they were slow to reply, and both times apologized because they were busy finalizing their company)
        He seems to be knowlegeable on all this, but the company's main selling point (at least from what I got from both emails) is that they will have an actual representative in Osaka, who will in person, verify, check, take photos, etc etc on the cars. So in other words, no broker.

I can post up the emails if you guys want, I think I should still have at least one of them on my email account.
        A sick person wants only one thing.
        A healthy person wants a million things.

Comment

Originally posted by EndLeSS8
          I emailed the guy at canadiangtr twice, and both times I got good replies (although they were slow to reply, and both times apologized because they were busy finalizing their company)
          He seems to be knowlegeable on all this, but the company's main selling point (at least from what I got from both emails) is that they will have an actual representative in Osaka, who will in person, verify, check, take photos, etc etc on the cars. So in other words, no broker.

I can post up the emails if you guys want, I think I should still have at least one of them on my email account.
          Yea, I think the quicker way to contact him may be www.winnipegheights.com and pming pimp_z that's his nick on the forums...although ever since he moved to Japan he hasn't been all *too* active.
          Tuning the Spec V until I can own a V Spec...

Regional Coordinator - Manitoba

Comment

JNS Imports

Does anyone have JNS imports phone number :?:

Comment

Re: JNS Imports

Originally posted by arminschnell
              Does anyone have JNS imports phone number :?:
              shoot them an email and I am sure they would give it to you......

Email
              General Inquiries: info@jns-imports.com
              Sales Inquiries: sales@jns-imports.com

Importconcern is a great importer too....check them out....my "www" at the bottom is linked to them

Steve
              Nismo stands for Nissan Motorsports, right? So then I guess Homo stands for Honda Motorsports?
              GTi-R, the baby \'zilla!

Comment

I saw that www.canadiangt-r.com is already posted, I’m glad someone noticed it!
                I’m the owner of the company, but I’m not on here to plug my business. I’m on here to learn and participate like everyone else.
                I should apologize for not returning mail as fast as I would like, the logistics of opening an office in a foreign country are truly mind-boggling.

Comment

Hey, welcome to the forums, and glad to see a link to our site on your links section. You might want to link GTRCanada.com first before the clumsy canada_skyline at yahoogroups since we have pretty well shut down that site. This is where it'll be at from now on.

Comment

Add another one to the list - Jaeva. Their website is http://www.jaeva.com . The owner just emailed me out of the blue and we have exchanged a few mails. He has been in business for about 10 years, says he has shipped quite a few cars to Canada before, and says he has about 50 (yes fifty) HCR32s in stock. He's from Saskatoon. I told him about this site, still hoping he joins up.

Technically I guess he doesn't really belong in this thread but he wants to get into shipping more cars to Canada so there you go.

Jason
                    marginally literate keyboard warrior

Comment

Very nice webpage! Scary to think its Canadian based and yet they don't seem to cater to us at all!

Comment

Yeah, he said the stock destined for Canada doesn't get posted - no idea why not???

J
                        marginally literate keyboard warrior

Comment

is it me or do they not even have any skylines for sale? heck, they don't even seem to ship to north america yet they are canadian based? I don't really understand it
                          VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVViper!

Comment

Bavaria Car Studio

They're located in Vancouver, and I've read on RS that they are bringing in a 180SX this Sunday (Feb 15) and they are planning to bring in R32's.

In 2001, they had a nice fleet of cars at a local car showoff, including a silver R33 (Seattle owner, if I remember correctly) and a blue R34 (forgot where from) and a very nice silver NSX.
                            A sick person wants only one thing.
                            A healthy person wants a million things.

Comment

Originally posted by EndLeSS8
                              Bavaria Car Studio

They're located in Vancouver, and I've read on RS that they are bringing in a 180SX this Sunday (Feb 15) and they are planning to bring in R32's.

In 2001, they had a nice fleet of cars at a local car showoff, including a silver R33 (Seattle owner, if I remember correctly) and a blue R34 (forgot where from) and a very nice silver NSX.
                              I think those cars belonged to Garage SPL.

Eric's a very nice guy, I believe it's the Silvia K that's showing up on the 15th. The 180SX Type-X isn't coming until sometime in March.
                              2012 Deep Pearl Blue Black Edition GT-R

Some say my teeth glow in the dark...
                              And that if you tune your radio to 88.4 FM you can actually hear my thoughts...

All we know is, I'm called The Stig

Comment

Theres is also...that little site, very nice guy (Yosi) I spoke to him via E-Mail, I wanted to buy the AE86 (the white one) but It was a bit expensive I thought at the moment.

He will ship anywhere for 800$ ??? is that possible ??? I dont really know the price of shipping but I thinks it a bit more than that.

Anyway heres the site.

Enjoy, Gent's !!!!

PS : I just checked and they have a Scooby 22B-STI in stock !!!!!
                                super rare and....we cant get it.
                                and the Chaser TRD is pretty wild too !!!!
                                Trueno\'s the name,
                                Going sideway\'s was my game...

Comment

Working...
                                X