Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MMMMMM 1999 Toyota Chaser TRD....I'd f*ckin' kill for that thing.

As for the Levin, yes it is overpriced, especially since it is already rusting and only a Grade C. Granted it is modified. However I doubt those modifications merit the price. You're better off buying a stock one.

Comment

Originally posted by Unlucky Menace
      MMMMMM 1999 Toyota Chaser TRD....I'd f*ckin' kill for that thing.

As for the Levin, yes it is overpriced, especially since it is already rusting and only a Grade C. Granted it is modified. However I doubt those modifications merit the price. You're better off buying a stock one.

Thanks for backing me up on this one....I new at this import game... and some times a little help goes a long way !!!
      Trueno\'s the name,
      Going sideway\'s was my game...

Comment

Importconcern helpful AGAIN!!!!

shameless plug for www.Importconcern.ca ......

they have some auction previews up now.....that way it helps with the "not in the last minute kinda thing"....as happened tonight.

And just another THUMBS UP for them as I inquired about a GTR and was going to bid on it tonight...however their guy(s) in Japan got back to them with the informaiton that I had requested and I then decided not to go ahead and bid.

I am hoping that they can keep the "auction preview" up and to date so interested parties can inquire a couple days before hand. GREAT JOB guys!!!!

Steve
        Nismo stands for Nissan Motorsports, right? So then I guess Homo stands for Honda Motorsports?
        GTi-R, the baby \'zilla!

Comment

yeah i was just at importconcern aswell i like that they make it pretty easy... http://www.importconcern.ca/articles/auction.htm ..that page helped me a bunch..i can understand the sheets now..lol .. 2 thumbs way up for them...
          The Evil 4 Door

Nissan Skyline GTS-4 Sedan

RB-Technology™: .god сяэaтєd тнє dєvil тнєп gavє нім aп яв.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueR32
            yeah i was just at importconcern aswell i like that they make it pretty easy... http://www.importconcern.ca/articles/auction.htm ..that page helped me a bunch..i can understand the sheets now..lol .. 2 thumbs way up for them...
            fixed link

edited - bahhhh you beat me to it....

Steve
            Nismo stands for Nissan Motorsports, right? So then I guess Homo stands for Honda Motorsports?
            GTi-R, the baby \'zilla!

Comment

that was really quick though...lol kudos there
              The Evil 4 Door

Nissan Skyline GTS-4 Sedan

RB-Technology™: .god сяэaтєd тнє dєvil тнєп gavє нім aп яв.

Comment

This isnt an importer site but some aftermarket stuff.
                (couldnt find better thread)

日産ワークスチームとしてレースフィールドで培ったデザイン、情熱とスピリットを持ち、自動車部品の設計・製造・販売、セッティングをしています。またレースへの参画などを行っています。

1968年にチューナーで日産ワークスドライバーでもあった鈴木誠一が城北ライダースの仲間とともに「東名自動車」を設立し、2018年で創業50年を迎えます。そう、東名は「車好き」「チューニング好き」が集まって設立された会社です。

Comment

You forgetting the ever-wonderful SEQUENCE Garage www.sequence-garage.com

HAHA!

Cheers,
                  KaOz.

P.S. ..and for your other "aftermarket pleasures"... you can always check out my "Other" sites! =) 8)
                  "Straight roads are for FAST CARS, Corners are for FAST DRIVERS!"

TUNER SHOP:
                  Absolute Motor Specialties (AMS INC)
                  AMS Motorsports

Comment

Anyone know what's up with Import Concern's current stock? I mean they have a white 1988 S13 for sale at the Bavaria Studio shop in BC, but when you look at the pics, the car is at a track with a number on the side.... I mean are they having fun with their current stock on the tracks until they sell them???

edit- heres a picture

Comment

Haha we wish. That picture was taken at a drift event in Vancouver (www.vancouverdrifters.org) the day after we left the car with Bavaria. What better place to showcase our Silvia? I wish we could've stuck around for it.
                      Christian of

Comment

Not a Canadian Importer but worth a look into. Nice site anyways:

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

For parts and goodies.
                          Type in "skyline car parts".

Comment

Overdrive Japan...just found this morning

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

www.batfa.com

http://www.bestjapancar.com

Some good sites to search

Comment

someone has had very bad service from www.batfa.com

I personally would not go there
                                VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVViper!

Comment

Working...
                                X