Originally posted by TheHire View Post
      Got it all sorted... Thanks to MKIV!

Nice meeting you.
      You're welcome!
      1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

Originally posted by TheHire View Post
        Is this the BL0 - Greyish Blue Pearl?

Car is advertised as being blue in colour, and I haven't been able to find a skyline with this exact colour.. Unless the lighting in the pic is off.

This is the GTST I'm really wanting to buy, owner took down the add and garaged it for the time being. So I'm hoping it's as good as mine. Just waiting on insurance payout from last car. Frustrating process.

If this one sells... Then next option for a 4dr is through right drive.
        I only read this page so it might be stated already but TruJDM's R32 sedan is BL0. Definitely a unique colour.
        Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Originally posted by Oakville View Post
          I only read this page so it might be stated already but TruJDM's R32 sedan is BL0. Definitely a unique colour.
          An expensive color too
          1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

What i'd like to see are some pics showing 732 vs. KH3. Black met vs solid black....cant decide.
            Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Originally posted by Oakville View Post
              What i'd like to see are some pics showing 732 vs. KH3. Black met vs solid black....cant decide.
              Give me a minute...
              1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

This picture won't do much for you at the moment but just for comparison purposes the 732 color is very unique and has a ton of variants to it. I just went ahead and mixed the standard variant but in the later years Nissan made the color a lot more course (much nicer in my opinion)

KH3 is literally just black... lol... nothing else.

Until sprayed out properly and cleared, you won't see much difference between the two bases.

1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

Can anyone tell me where to pick up a touch up paint can/stick for the cristal white? 326
                  Originally posted by Robski
                  do you really want something a guy with a Civic has?

Comment

Nissan. I got a KH2 paint pen from there, one end is a marker bristle where you dab paint from, the other is the finishing clear.
                    1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

I'll give them a call! I didn't think nissan would stock stuff like that.

Comment

Does anyone know if the paint code 326 crystal white is compatible with the 240sx super white (also 326)

Possibly same color, just different name? :3

I called nissan and they said they didn't have it. Can't seem to find it online either

EDIT - I found skyline on hte dupli-color website but 326 isn't listed... Any suggestions?
                        Last edited by krystalized_jdm; 03-03-2013, 02:28 PM.

Comment

There's a parts shop around here that mixes factory colors for custom touch up paint. I also had some done there while waiting for the nissan stick.

Try your luck at some automotive parts store.
                          1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

I found this chart online... Seems to have a few Nissan Skyline codes on it... My "DNO" code is on it and the swatch looks accurate to the colour of my car.

I'm sure MKIV can cofirm or deny the accuracy of this chart.

Anyway I thought it may help some people here.

Last edited by TheHire; 03-11-2013, 06:17 PM.
                            www.artpal.com/philbrick

Comment

Originally posted by krystalized_jdm View Post
                              Does anyone know if the paint code 326 crystal white is compatible with the 240sx super white (also 326)

Possibly same color, just different name? :3

I called nissan and they said they didn't have it. Can't seem to find it online either

EDIT - I found skyline on hte dupli-color website but 326 isn't listed... Any suggestions?
                              Dupli-color products serve a unique purpose and have a variety of cool items, however I would stay away from this brand when it comes to attempting to match an oem color. The cost of having your specific oem paint being made up at a local paint shop is not much.

Your Nissan/Infiniti "super white" (326) and Subaru's "crystal white" are basically the same color.

There are several alternates to each color though. The majority of oem colors will have alternates due to the fact that not all cars are produced in the same region/country/plant.

In your case, your "super white" is simply a solid white with some extra ingredients:

A bit blurry, but as you can see, your super white is mainly white with the addition of some black, yellow oxide, etc. The extra ingredients just help the white to avoid getting that nasty yellow peeling color you see on older cars from being exposed to UV rays.

Hope that helped.
                              1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

Yes, that does. I am meeting with a guy from a paint shop Friday to get it matched. Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X