Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Part numbers needed for my 95 skyline gt-st!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part numbers needed for my 95 skyline gt-st!

Hey I'm currently trying to do the brakes in my 95 skyline gt-st. I pulled my wheels and took the numbers off the pads but I can't find any information online about them. I'm looking for Stock replacements, and any aftermarket replacements available. Thanks for the help!
    It's the mind that makes the man, not the color of his collar!
    95 GTS-T RB25 R33
    Apexi power intake, stage 2 clutch kit, HKS exhaust, Mishimoto rad, DBS 4000xs rotors, yellowstuff pads, HEL stainless lines.

93 300zx TT are the same
    Pm Darryl from right drive, he can get EBC pads direct fit for your application
    R33 GTST RB25DET series 1
    Stock motor, holset HX40, power fc d-jetro, bolt ons, 20psi = 492rwhp 364 lbft

Comment

Sorry I'm not so good with abrieviations. What is ebc?
      95 GTS-T RB25 R33
      Apexi power intake, stage 2 clutch kit, HKS exhaust, Mishimoto rad, DBS 4000xs rotors, yellowstuff pads, HEL stainless lines.

Comment

Comment

ya soo hate to say it use search. there is a thread dedcated to compatible parts for gtst and gts25t.

but cause im nice heres a quick list

front rotors = 2000 infinity q45 or r32 gtr rotors
          rear rotors = z32
          front and rear pads = z32
          tie rods inner and outer = s14 only if you replace both, if not r33 specific.

you can find the rest here http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-tech...-t-type-m.html

Comment

I'm new to the forum world. Sorry for any inconvenience.
            95 GTS-T RB25 R33

Comment

^no worries
              Put it this way, if you are asking a question about your car, just know its been asked many times an there is a good chance of a dedicated thread(s) or valuable information being found on here. DIY's, how to's, general info from the most basic to te most technical. Someone here has probably done it and has lent their knowledge. Search button can be a funny thing. You can go thru pages after pages until you find EXACTLY what you need and wonder why it didn't come up first in the list of results.

Comment

Working...
              X