How to Identify a true R32 GTR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Connor View Post
    Read my post a little more carefully please. These aren't cars that you should buy just because you think it's a good idea at the time. I never said you would snivel at all the little problems, but how exactly are we supposed to distinguish you from all those who came before you in the same manner? It's not my job description to think you're as special as you do. You started off asking why not to buy one, I provided insight to that effect. Keep your eyes open and don't blind yourself to the fact that GTRs can be bottomless pits for your money and time. While most are well kept as is mandated in Japan, most are still victims of abuse to some extent. You're dealing with the leftovers of someone else's boy-racer fantasies and an ocean separates you from the douche who bagged on it last. Grow some thicker skin and understand that I'm simply laying out all the bad news to make sure you heard it.
    I might have taken what you said the wrong way but i appreciate you guys sharing ur experiences and ill keep that in mind. hope there arent any hard feelings but the GTR is the biggest dream i have and want to keep it that way. ill make sure ill read up anything about the GTR and try not to seem like a noob. ill keep in mind that it is not just buying the car but maintaining it.

Comment

A key sign it's a gtr would be sitting in the garage for the last 18 months:hit newb:

at least half of them

Comment

For the guy who said it's a reliable car, lucky you...I can assure you I didn't **** kick my Car, beat on it, or buy it off a non-reputable sponsor. **** happens. **** happened to me, and now I'm heavily indebted to the car which I haven't even driven in 9 months. If I could do it over again, I wouldn't have bought the car. Yeah I said it. It's not that I can't afford the car, hell I'm probably in the top 10 big spenders on this website.
        If you want to live the dream, go ahead. Just dont' go into it unpreparred.

I'd honestly buy a GTS-T and slap a big ol turbo and widebody on there and call it a day. So much cheaper, so much easier to work on, and it's cheap...Reliable, decent gas mileage...etc.

I almost feel like replacing my jackstands because they have put so many km's on them this year

Originally posted by mcfly View Post
        A key sign it's a gtr would be sitting in the garage for the last 18 months:hit newb:

at least half of them
        Haha another way to identify a GTR is that at least half of the gtr is on the other side of the garage for 18 months :P, and another 1/4 of the car on the members for sale site.

Comment

Working...
        X