Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCAMMER ALERT!!!! jeremy boddy of drift tuners!!read!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCAMMER ALERT!!!! jeremy boddy of drift tuners!!read!!

i posted this in a couple of threads because i thought it is of great importance that everyone in the skyline game know about this guy, especially iin canada.

read this!!!!!!!!!!!!! regarding jeremy boddy, scammer, piece of ****, etc.
    for those of you who are unawareof this guy jeremy boddy, his website is drifttuners.com and he also sells on usedjdm.com
    foolishly i tried to purchase a car from him about a year ago, i sent him 14 thousand dollars for an r32 skyline. i have still yet to recieve a car or my money. i scared him into sending me 4 grand, but i havent heard from him in a long time and has yet to send me the remaining 10 thousand dollars. ive had a number of people contact me who said he owes them money as well, basically the same situation. i would not recommend, in a million years, that anyone; canadian, american, anyone!!!!, purchase a car off this guy unless you want to get ripped off. he sat there and lied to me everyday for almost a year that my money was coming and all these excuses about how he was sending it my way, bla bla bla and he knew this whole time that im an expectant father and a full time student and all i am asking for is my money back, i aint rich! . he made up story after story and probably took years off my life due to the stress from this. i just wanted to put this out there to save anyone else from going thru the **** i have in this past year. if you have any questions, please contact me via this forum.
    I looked into him prior to purchase and he checked out, but apparently i didn’t dig deep enough. Thats why im on here now.
    Please don’t reply to this with smart ass comments and criticism. When your blinded by the car of your dreams, you will believe what you want to believe. Im not asking for anyones help, nor am i looking for a shoulder to cry on. Ill get my money back... no worries there. It will take time tho. This is posted purely just to give others a heads up on this piece of ****.

p.s.: jeremy, imma keep goin all day till i see my money

good to know. Thanks for the heads up
    “Hey, come on, its a car right? No. It’s a symbol of your history, its a thread of continuity from which you came to where you are. It’s important that you don’t want to forget who you are.” -Dr.Phil in "Love the Beast"

Comment

many lowlifes like him out there. thanks for the headsup and i hope he doesnt even get hell to burn in

Comment

There was a big debacle a bit ago about this same thing, Ive heard hes a piece of crap from a few forums.
        Looking for cheap parts? supguyex (Jon) is parting out his car. Good prices, good guy.

Comment

this guy deserves to be rolled up in a carpet and thrown off a bridge.

Comment

yup^^^^^ i seriously dont know how you could sleep at night, i know of around $80k that he has taken from people, and thats just from the 10+ people i know of in the last year. but i gaurentee it will catch up to him one day. karma is a bitch.

Comment

There's a youtube video in Sean's account of him looking for a fight at their address........it's pretty funny!
              Full-Race sponsored GTR. Anything else is half fast!

Full-Race.com

Comment

to the OP: I've moved the others posts as they were double and triples posts...

and unfortunately I had to remove your FS/FT post as well as it wasn't a skyline, nor an RB powered car. Sorry
                Marc-André
                _________
                2.2L RB20 GTS-T
                ECU modification enabled - PM me for details

Comment

Originally posted by klys View Post
                  to the OP: I've moved the others posts as they were double and triples posts...

and unfortunately I had to remove your FS/FT post as well as it wasn't a skyline, nor an RB powered car. Sorry
                  yea i figured you would do that. i just wanted to post it up in a few spots, especially in the buyers market so people would be aware. its all good tho.

Comment

sorry about your luck.
                    i truley hope this catches up to him and you get your money back!

Comment

Edited.

Comment

^^^Guys remember the attitude of this forum, if you know his whereabouts and could help the OP then pm him, dont start insinuating these actions be taken against him, because if by miraculous fluke his tires get slashed or car gets keyed and he finds this thread he may obtain probable cause to pursue an investigation and possibly charges.

And to the OP It seems this scene and pretty much all enthusiast scenes are flooded with people like this, dealt with a few "trusted" people just to get burned hope it works out for you.
                        You can't doubt the existance of hell when you live in it

Comment

Dumb comments deleted.
                          BTW Drift Tuners has been banned from this site.

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

What your plan of action ?
                            Personal visit ? Court ?

Comment

The Internet Crime Complaint Center, or IC3, is the Nation’s central hub for reporting cyber crime. It is run by the FBI, the lead federal agency for investigating cyber crime.

if anyone reads this and has been scammed, i encourage you to go to that link and fill out a report. the more cases against him, the higher priority it becomes.
                              yea, i know he has a 350z and a nice new yammi R1. i wonder where he came up with te money for those things????? i just cant stand people like this guy. i have done a lot of transactions online and this is the first i have ever had a problem with. sucks, cause its a big problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X