Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCAMMER ALERT!!!! jeremy boddy of drift tuners!!read!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i recall another thread about this company a year or two ago,similar problem
    understeer -is when you go off the road and see the tree that kills you
    oversteer-is when you go off the road backwards and dont see the tree that kills you

Comment

ill say it once and ill say it again GTRC FS section FTW
      Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

I had similar problems this year. Your first step is to send a registered formal notice. If you ever get to court (which you should) you can claim interests from the date he received the letter.
        1990 Nismo GtR #283
        354hp - 292 ft-lbs
        -"And I thought my girlfriend was high maintenance..." -Etienne

Comment

thanks for the info
          “A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.”

Comment

i remember this guy he tried to add me on facebook and sell me a car or sumthing a while back.

Comment

if you dig deep enough you'll find out about him. he's scammed so many people from north america. best person to talk to about this would be tyndago aka sean morris.
              Devil R sponsored by:
              Tunerlab.jp and Popformance

Some people try to get attention by bashing me. Go ahead you're only giving me more publicity. <3's haters

Comment

i have recently discovered (from a credible source that i wont say) that his scams have exceeded $150,000.00 that we know of,and probably much more. i hope this guy burns in hell for eternity. i am seeking legal aid, found a good lawyer who wants to see this guy go down. not going to say any names for the time being.

Comment

Originally posted by assass1n View Post
                  if you dig deep enough you'll find out about him. he's scammed so many people from north america. best person to talk to about this would be tyndago aka sean morris.
                  I remember the the various threads of tyndago tearing this guy a new one...

Anyways I hope you get the type of justice that you are looking for!

Edit:

And their site is still up? (After all this scamming?!) What the heck does this company have to do with DMCC?

Comment

Originally posted by EMAGDNIM View Post
                    And their site is still up? (After all this scamming?!) What the heck does this company have to do with DMCC?
                    Nothing to do with them, they are not even registered to sell vehicles in the province of Ontario. Drift tuners and Jeremy Boddy do not show up on the salesperson search list. Not sure about Ontario but in Alberta it is 100% mandatory to be on the AMVIC list to sell or maintain cars.

We protect the rights of buyers and enhance industry professionalism for registered motor vehicle dealers and salespeople. Learn more.

They are just a company made out of thin air to scam people, they had some old white guy go to some dmcc events with a $15 t-shirt so it makes them look legit.

Sean made this guy look like a fool on quiet a few forums lol

------------

To the OP, get on this quickly. Press charges, and make sure all your ducks are in a row. The longer you wait the less likely you will get all your money back and its more likely for him to scam someone else.
                    2009 Mercedes C63 AMG. Daily
                    1969 Cooper S. Restored
                    1994 Rover Mini 1460cc, 134whp, 7 port fuel injected w/ITB's, & straight cuts w/ 4.67 gearing

Comment

i looked into that OMVIC or whatever its called. he doesnt have to be apart of it because he is technically not a sales person, but an importer(and a waste of skin). i dont know. i have a lawyer now so, its way past that.

Comment

Wow, I never noticed there was a thread for this on gtrc. I have an interesting follow up to this post. I actually sent Jeremy money over a year ago for a Supra, Also I ended up getting just short of 4k sent back to me. I've been emailing him almost everyday since. Now quite surprisingly we came to an agreement about 2 weeks ago that instead of giving me the rest of the funds he give me his car instead. I have since picked up his car and it is now sitting in my driveway and yes it is registered in my name. Hopefully this is the turning point that we have all been praying for and everyone else finally gets even. Good luck!
                        -Pat B R33 GTR-

Comment

i just had another person contact me last night claiming he has been jacked for 6k from jeremy, asking my advice. i told him to do as i did, and should have done a year ago, get a lawyer.

Comment

JDMRicer so its your 350z on lowmo for sale, nice car.
                            Proud owner of the 2nd Skyline and the only GTR on the island!

Boost@14PSI, YellowJacket Coils, Extreme TSC, Full Nismo N1 Bodykit, Greddy Speed Cut Controller, HKS Turbo Timer, 280LPH Denso Fuel Pump, Nismo Slave Cylinder, AMS BOVs, Nismo Clutch Pivot, ACT Xtreme 6 Puck and HDPP, Greddy Panel Filter

Comment

yep thats me.
                              -Pat B R33 GTR-

Comment

you do a lien check on the car?
                                Proud owner of the 2nd Skyline and the only GTR on the island!

Boost@14PSI, YellowJacket Coils, Extreme TSC, Full Nismo N1 Bodykit, Greddy Speed Cut Controller, HKS Turbo Timer, 280LPH Denso Fuel Pump, Nismo Slave Cylinder, AMS BOVs, Nismo Clutch Pivot, ACT Xtreme 6 Puck and HDPP, Greddy Panel Filter

Comment

Working...
                                X