Going to need help from local GTRCs this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to need help from local GTRCs this weekend

so as some of you know, i've been working (and not driving) on my skyline for the past 4,5 months,

my last ray of hope was to get it ready for the Ultraride next sunday

well my car was supposed to be at autoworx, for the final touches, for only 1 week, 2 weeks ago

it's only going to be done on friday

so if i want the car to be finished by Sunday, i'm going to need help from local GTRC pros

basically i need help on friday night, when i'll come back with the car from autoworx, then on saturday pretty much all day

most of the stuff that still need to be done is regarding the interior, so if you have any experience with making wiring stuff, i need you on my team
    there is also some light mechanical stuff to be done

i will provide all food and beverages !! (i got lotsa beer yo)

plz guys

call me (my number is in my sig) to confirm if/when you could come
    sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Dammit man. If i wasnt in Mississauga id be there
    1991 Silver Skyline R32 GT-R - SOLD You will be sorely missed girl :'(

Comment

I'm in. I'll text you in a few to confirm.. waiting for my phone to charge .. lol
      I'll get tyler on board too, and maybe josh and mitch if they're available! Get you back on the road in no time sonnnnn
      Check out the GTST Projects page and keep up to date with my build!
      www.nelsonmx.wordpress.com
      Like us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/NelsonMX
      Any part inquiries can be forwarded to marc@nelsonmx.com

Comment

I'd love to help, but I'm pretty booked.

Maybe I call you tomorow?
        Marc-André
        _________
        2.2L RB20 GTS-T
        ECU modification enabled - PM me for details

Comment

yeah marc thx !!
          sigpic

Comment

I'm pretty sure I culd help you with interior because, you know, engine is not my cup of tea but damn.. Hockey on friday night, detail saturday hockey try-out at night and sunday I'm leaving for the whole day at blainville for a detail..

I would seriously help if I could.
            Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

Originally posted by cobrAA View Post
              I'm pretty sure I culd help you with interior because, you know, engine is not my cup of tea but damn.. Hockey on friday night, detail saturday hockey try-out at night and sunday I'm leaving for the whole day at blainville for a detail..

I would seriously help if I could.
              so you're not coming to the UltraRide ? wuh?

dude i had a "400+ whp club" sticker ready for ya for the ultraride
              sigpic

Comment

so if whoever is coming to help could call me or text me tomorow to let me know when they will be coming that would be awesome
                sigpic

Comment

If I was a Quebec'r I'd help you out but alas I'm on the left coast. Good luck.

TROL

Comment

well.. no one showed up, yey
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by frankiman View Post
                      well.. no one showed up, yey
                      ill move to Montreal if you help me build my car like yours Ill help you finish the interior
                      Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

Originally posted by falcon View Post
                        If I was a Quebec'r I'd help you out but alas I'm on the left coast. Good luck.
                        what he said.

Comment

no biggie,

i managed to put the whole interior back together, but do to the lack of time, i didn't finished all the custom stuff i wanted to do,
                          so eventually (next week) i'll have to take some of it back apart to finish all my stuff

my car is now 96% done
                          sigpic

Comment

Did you end up going to Ultraride?
                            R32 GTR FULL SERVICE MANUAL DOWNLOAD:
                            http://forums.gtrcanada.com/faq/36-holy-bible-6.html#post467565

Comment

ohhhhh yeah,

i drove there with GTRC member Vulcain (louis), we were the
                              eventually GTRC members TW (tyler) and Nelsonxmarc (Marc) arrived, totally mashed from the previous night, but at least they came (!josh!)
                              we then all parked together, side by side, and just then another GTRC member MaxGTR parked next to us, followed by GTRC member GTR-Stylez (Gabriella - yes a girl !)

so we had 6 skylines side by side

we saw another (unknown) 3 skylines in the parking lot
                              and Mitch met with us at the check point in Tremblant

it was epic !

~360 cars total
                              1 crashed G35
                              1 dtiched GTI
                              lots of rain during the afternoon, so almost everyone went home,
                              exept for my group, we continued following the directions right to the end
                              as far as i know, we were the only 6 cars to get to the last check point, a petro-canada station (4 GTRs - me - max - mitch - louis, + 2 civics)

we left the petro-can on our way home, in the Louis-H tunnel, we got 3 GTRs side by side and blasted like crazy
                              the Louis-H tunnel has never resonated so darn much, it was insane
                              and Max's car did a huge backfire in the tunnel (or was it me?) which was epic !

i'm seriously considering organizing a SkyRide next year

ill write the whole story (with tons of pics) shortly in my build thread
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X