R32 gtr or r33 gtr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R32 gtr or r33 gtr

in the near future i will be looking at getting another GTR but am wondering which one you guys would go for the r33 or r32 i had a r32 gtr before but sold it and am regretting it i miss it lol.
    but yes , which would you guys buy and why?
    R32 GTR
    70.45%
    R33 GTR
    29.55%

To me it seems like each model has it's own advantages and attractions. Seems like the R32 sacrifices some small comforts that the R33 offers for a lighter overall curb weight. Though I couldn't tell you specifically what the small comforts are seeing as how I don't own an R33.
    IMO if your building a "drivers car" get an R32.

Comment

I personally say a r32 cause i am bias and drive one. The only advantage to a r33 imo is the motor and the fixed oiling problems with the long nose crank. So you have a little more piece of mind there. But i dont like how r33s look and will always love r32s plus ill take a few hundred pounds when i can get it.
      1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

Same thread as GTROC lol. Some guys get pissed off pretty bad over there!
        I reckon I would go for the R33 Mate. R32 are wanks. There's the UK version of me lol
        03 lancer dead
        68 gmc w/355 cid rice killer
        05 chevy silverado L33
        2010 crv Wife's ride
        1987 Harley Softail custom

Comment

Coke or Pepsi?
          Blondes or brunettes?
          R32's or R33's?

...all personal preference.

For me, I've had my time with the 32, time to move on to something different

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

get one of each.. \
            Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

Originally posted by dah_hunter View Post
              get one of each.. \
              Win.

I had a hard time with this when looking at Skylines. It wasn't until I saw an R33 in person right after seeing an R32 that I decided the R33 was for me. The changes in quality of materials on the interior, and the sexy sleek shape of the body.

Comment

R33's certainly do look better in person however I still think they still look too much like a later 240sx. I'll stick with the R32 until the R34's are affordable. By then I´ll have sunk so much money into mine and the R32s won´t be worth the wheels on them that I´ll likely be stuck with it .

Comment

Originally posted by gtrjon View Post
                  I personally say a r32 cause i am bias and drive one. The only advantage to a r33 imo is the motor and the fixed oiling problems with the long nose crank. So you have a little more piece of mind there. But i dont like how r33s look and will always love r32s plus ill take a few hundred pounds when i can get it.
                  Buy a 93 or 94 R32 and you get the problems fixed and the R32 look if thats your preference.
                  1994 R32 GT-R V-Spec II

Originally posted by aN4rk1
                  Like frig, is it really that hard to spell properly on the "internetz"?? I don't know whether these guys just choose to spell like that or don't know HOW to spell...either way...WTF?

Comment

This is obviously my personal opinion; even though I have considered trading my R32 for a R33 I would never give up my R32 today for a R33 or even an R34, merely because of the time (forget the $) I have dedicated to it and the connection I've made with the car.
                    However, since you don’t own a R32 anymore, I would go with the R33.
                    The reason I considered trading the car was to see how different the cars are and how they have evolved through the years, I would love to own then all but I wouldn’t give one up for the other.

Check out my YouTube Channel - HERE
                    Check out FS Motorsports - HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky Ricer View Post
                      Win.

I had a hard time with this when looking at Skylines. It wasn't until I saw an R33 in person right after seeing an R32 that I decided the R33 was for me. The changes in quality of materials on the interior, and the sexy sleek shape of the body.
                      Fat chicks are hot to someone I guess
                      Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
                      Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
                      Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
                      Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
                      Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
                      White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
                      lol

Comment

Originally posted by NismoS-tune View Post
                        Fat chicks are hot to someone I guess
                        haha beauty is in the eyes of the beholder is true i guess.

Comment

hey, fat chix need lovin' too.

Here's a fact. They don't make any R33 models or toys (not that I've found/seen) while the 32 and 34 are found everywhere. Perhaps a good reason for that.

Comment

yea the r33 was like the ugly runt before the 34 came out. lol imo of course

Comment

Originally posted by gtrjon View Post
                              yea the r33 was like the ugly runt before the 34 came out. Lol imo of course
                              love it !!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X