No announcement yet.

R32 gtr or r33 gtr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got a soft spot for the R33! I've always love the look of them from the first time I had seen one.

Comment

r33 looks to me like a amped up civic the body lines dont work for me way to rounded the r34 gets back to the sharp lines of the 32 with a modern punch you should think about doing a r324 but only do it if you have the cash to do it right

Comment

Originally posted by M13 View Post
        hey, fat chix need lovin' too.

Here's a fact. They don't make any R33 models or toys (not that I've found/seen) while the 32 and 34 are found everywhere. Perhaps a good reason for that.
        the bc shaver and hobby shop in downtown victoria has/had an gtr33 1:16 model for sale i beleive... i almost picked it up but was tight on cash while doing xmas shoppin...

they had a pre-made metal calsonic gtr32 1:16 as well but it was VERY expensive
        How many kids with A.D.D. does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Wanna go ride bikes...

R.I.P \'87 4cyl Rustang
        \'03 Dodge SX2.0
        \'90 GTR32

Comment

well me personally i prefer my 32, i intend on one day owning every GTR i can get my hands on, and out of the 5 GTR's i want only 1 of them will be insureed year round, and that would be a BONE stock R33... id keep my gtr32 for weekends and nice weather, id use the R35 for summer road trips and such... id have the GTR34 for track days and other racing pourposes... and id love to have a KPGC10 for those classic car shows that are ever so abundant in my area...

ive only driven my 32 but love the exhilartion i get from it... as for the rest of those dream cars... well i gotta go back to school and get working for real money... WHEN, not if all goes as planned i figure i will have all 5 GTR's that i want by 2016... the hardest to aquire will be the KPGC10, but when i have 4 other GTR's in my garage im sure an owner of a hakusoka who would only sell to the right person will be found who wants to sell to ME
          How many kids with A.D.D. does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Wanna go ride bikes...

R.I.P \'87 4cyl Rustang
          \'03 Dodge SX2.0
          \'90 GTR32

Comment

Originally posted by nickdutch View Post
            r33 looks to me like a amped up civic the body lines dont work for me way to rounded the r34 gets back to the sharp lines of the 32 with a modern punch you should think about doing a r324 but only do it if you have the cash to do it right
            R324s is probably one of the ugliest things i have ever seen in my life.

i usually think R33's are pretty fugly, unless its in MNP, in which case, then its awesome. funny how big of an impact color has on cars

Comment

R33 for sure, and i have owned both the r32 and r33. it felt like a new technology age from one to the other

R33 Skyline GTR VSPEC (White)
              R32 Skyline GTS-T (Ztune Silver) - Sold

Comment

i vote for the r33..thats why i bought one..i searched 4 months and i looked at mostly r32..i thought the r33 was to big lookin at the rear fenders..in pics..then i saw one in real life..test drove it....bought it..i would buy a r32 if i had an extra parking spot

Comment

32=lighter and great for track car
                  33=heavier but still quick, but better looking then the 32.... Itleast the bone stock gtr comparison anyways.
                  34= pure win, buy one over any car any day of the week
                  New gtr= FAIL!!!!
                  Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

I thought R32 GTR was the **** over the R33...but when I saw the R33 in person. It`s nothing like in the photos...it`s an intimidating monster in person and smaller. When I bought one they had a R32 parked beside it.....didn`t even give it a second look.

And the poll is deceiving...it`s only cause there are more 32 owners...imho.
                    "Okay, were gonna play a little game called...Who is your daddy and what does he do?"

Comment

Not a big fan of the R33 design. Seems like Nissan tried to mash the Sylvia and the Skyline together in one car, but anyway... If your going to go for drivability though (and even top drifters/Track racers will agree) the R32 takes the cake for overall control. Personally i like the raw, aggressive, "classic" look and sound of R32... but i know my tune will change once R34 becomes legal.
                      Last edited by Ghost; 04-27-2011, 01:59 AM.
                      You gotta pay to play.

Comment

I would like to own all of them. But too bad there is always a limitation of spots and funds.. lol
                        10 Infiniti FX35
                        09 Infiniti G37X coupe
                        02 Subaru WRX....sold
                        01 VW jetta 1.8T....sold
                        90-00-08 BNR32
                        92 NX2000...sold
                        95 S14 LE...Sold

Comment

The 33 has some major advantages over the 32. The interior is VASTLY better in every way, it's longer wheel base fits larger people better, the longer wheel base makes it more stable at high speed, it's much more aerodynamic than the 32 and the 34 and the suspension was changed up a bit to make sevicing a little easier and makes for better control over the alignment settings (stock for stock anyway).

Asthetics do count for alot though and the 33 shape doesn't really do it for me, however a 400R clone would look bitchen........dude.

Apexi V-Max: R33
                          Jun SuperLemon: R33
                          Most of the shops that compete in the 0-300 competitions use R33s, they punch through the air better than the others.

If I had to choose between the 33 and the 34, I would take the 33. The 34 has a big frumpy ass that doesn't match the rest ot the car very well.

Jon.
                          Last edited by Dragon Humper; 05-01-2011, 09:00 PM.
                          Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

If you are a fan of whales go for the R33 haha. But all jokes aside I would probably go for the R33 over the R32 but I can not afford one... I presonally think the R32 is much better looking but the R33 has much nicer interior (as stated 400+ times) and as Dragon Humper said it'll cut through wind much better.
                            I drive a Honda...

Comment

I prefer the R32 interior over the r33. Feels more sports-car. The R33 has an acres-of-plastic economy car look to the dash. Can't really explain it.

Comment

I have an R33 , its bigger interior made it my choice because im 6ft 7" tall It looks benign enough that the cops leave me alone , in fact when the OPP pulled phastwon and me over on lakeshore the woman cop thought it was an ultima lol.

i will have another skyline , it wont be an r32 33 or 34 it will be a KPGC10

I sat in an R34 and i didnt like it , its as small as a r32 , cramped legroom for me and the ass end looks like a pair of 60's womens glasses . (you have to lived the 60's and 70' to understand thiis coment) .

Comment

Working...
                                X