Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When do Skylines really start to come out for sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha. yeah that black one is sweet as well...ahah sorry for the GRRR X2 haha.

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
    So YOU bought the white one... Grrrr. Nice buy and congrats man... i've been eyeing the black MKIV for a bit now, possibly my next project... if the white R33 was sold that is... grrr x2.
    "Okay, were gonna play a little game called...Who is your daddy and what does he do?"

Comment

my buddy just put his piston through the side of his block on his civic lol
      trying to convince him to join the dark side. been looking online for like half hour lol
      - Adam

:
      http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/44846-project-nashzilla-r32-gt-t-neo.html

Comment

How much was it, if you don't mind me asking? Too bad I didn't see you looking earlier, as i'll be selling a similar white R33 GTR in Saskatoon pretty soon. I'm not sure what to start asking for it though.

Did you get it through it's safety inspection in sask yet?

Comment

Originally posted by imbored66 View Post
          How much was it, if you don't mind me asking? Too bad I didn't see you looking earlier, as i'll be selling a similar white R33 GTR in Saskatoon pretty soon. I'm not sure what to start asking for it though.

Did you get it through it's safety inspection in sask yet?
          You pretty much just bought that. Why you selling it already?
          No build thread.
          1991 nissan
          El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

Originally posted by Bruizer View Post
            You pretty much just bought that. Why you selling it already?
            Bought a house and want to start some house mods :P

Comment

yeah, that`s too bad I would have definitely took at look at ur R33. Well if the buyer is in SK...Ask for a grand more than what it cost u to buy it...if it`s out of province sell for around what you bought it for. since from another poster said u just bought it recently...but it all depends on the condition, what you`ve done to the car and KM of ur car I guess.
              Last edited by surfer; 04-28-2011, 05:38 PM.
              "Okay, were gonna play a little game called...Who is your daddy and what does he do?"

Comment

Working...
              X