2 halves = 1 whole.... Uh oh!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 halves = 1 whole.... Uh oh!!!

Here is the r34 everyone is talking about that WAS 2 half cuts made into a whole car. This is the underneath of the car.

Warning please have barf bag ready and aside you before checking out pics....

And think you could be the lucky one to buy it for 50,000$. Ummm no offense but can I hear a f that!
    Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

DAMN... there goes my lunch..

Comment

Yup this is what you can call half ass!

Comment

oh man I remember this!

Comment

It was a topic a while ago and was searching through some things tonight and found this. I thought I would post it to help people know exactly what this car is.

Comment

this reminds me of the pimp my ride episode where the guy had two car halves welded and glued together and they ended up buying him a scion and pimped that out.
            “Hey, come on, its a car right? No. It’s a symbol of your history, its a thread of continuity from which you came to where you are. It’s important that you don’t want to forget who you are.” -Dr.Phil in "Love the Beast"

Comment

I remember that episode. I think they should find this guy and do the same for him. Would be a vast improvement. Don't get me wrong I'm impressed other than the bottom of the car but unfortunately that's where the structure lies!

Comment

The inner and outer sills shouldn't cost more than $700 from Nissan and a clean, solid splice of the frame rails would have been easier/safer than this crappy hack job.
                Originally posted by Snow
                Sure a condom holds water but you don't see me drinking from one.

Comment

wow, nice job....I hope that it was the first day for the guy who did that great job....

Comment

I would be scared to drive that thing over a speed bump.
                    Polish Power

Comment

no way! dear god... Id be scared to take that thing passed 80. so much wasted money...

Comment

Lol theres a link to another f/s thread off the one you posted where someone asked if the frame had been modified, to which the guy replied "why? Is it part of some regulation?" lets be honest nobody is gonna spend $100,000 on a car without looking underneith it but good luck to the guy. Personally i wouldnt have the heart to sell that jalopy as roadworthy to anyone.
                        I canz take this corner at 195k cause i gots AWDZ. Get real.

Comment

That car was at MOSPORT for cscs on sunday.
                          outside looked ok, could notice slight imperfections but **** the under tray is a hell of a hack job

Comment

F That!

Comment

I dont know why they added the hss tubing. They should have just welded the frame splices back together, then added fish plates over the splice welds for extra strength.
                              Regards,
                              Ken.

Bayside Blue '89 HCR32 RB22 "MORE POWA"
                              http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/49160-kens-1989-babyzilla.html
                              Blue '14 Mazda CX-5 - GF's Grocery Getter
                              White '10 Mazda 3 - Daily Driver

Comment

Working...
                              X